Chapter 2

After our last class, i packed up my things and put my new phone safely away in the front pocket in my bag. If mother and father found out that classmates were giving me nice things they'd get angry and take it away.

I started to the entrance to walk home.

Just as I turn to the corner, it starts to pour rain outside.

"Ah seriously?! I should've brought an umbrella today!" I shout unaware that I wasn't the only one around.

I'd have to do laundry and take a warm bath in order to not get scolded by my parents.

"Oh, hey Jiro." I turn around to see Yaoyorozu. "I-oh, Hey." I say.

"Did you forget your umbrella?" She asks me. "Yeah." I say.

"Well-um, my umbrella has room for 2." She says with a smile. we walk to the door and get under the umbrella.

"Thank you so much for sharing your umbrella." I tell her.

"No problem, I'll walk you home." She tells me. I nod.

I guess I never truly noticed how amazing she was.

She looked so pretty in the rain. Crouching down a bit to get to my level so I wouldn't get wet.

Just then i had realized that I had grabbed her hand. I glance over to Yaoyorozu. She seemed to be fine with it.

I smile and continue to hold her hand.

...

As we get to a curb near my house we stop.

"Sorry you got all wet because of me." I say feeling bad.

She takes a moment and smiles. "I don't mind."

Say our goodbyes, and I walk inside and to the kitchen to grab a snack.

Mother and Father would always work late. Good for me. My parents both are in the music career. They're both in a band.

I head to my room and change into some comfortable clothes and settle in on my bed.

I take out my phone and go through my contacts. i had gotten a message from an unknown number.

I open the message.

"Hey! It's' me Yaoyorozu."

I guess she got my number from when she made me my phone. I don't know why she's paying so much attention to someone as lowly as me.

"Hey! Tha-" I start to respond back.

no, I shouldn't respond. It's probably a one time thing or coincidence that we keep seeing each other.

I delete my response.

Last time i'd let someone in, they broke my heart.

Kamanari. Why did you have to leave?

I let out a tear.

I think of all the times where i had trusted him. Then I remember the day we broke up.

FlashBack:

"Hey, babe. I'll be right back i'm gonna go to the bathroom." He tells me.

"M'kay." I say.

5 mins pass...6 mins pass...

what's taking him so long?

I decided to go looking for him.

lots of places later...

I walk into the library.

Right then, and there. I saw him hanging out with a group of girls.

I knew he was popular but he told me he wouldn't break my heart.

"Babe?! You said you were going to the bathroom?" I said feeling tears fall down my face.

"I did." He said. "But Uraraka asked me to help her study...and we got distracted." He tells me.

"Your at the bottom of the class though? She could've asked Iida or Yaoyorozu."

"Forget it! Go ahead and leave me for her!" I cry out.

"Well of course he would. Look at you. You think he's impressed? I don't think he's really missing anything special."

"Ura-." Kamanari starts.

She grabs onto him.

He pulls her off and walks over to lend me a hand.

Instead, I smacked his hand away and I ran out of the library and ran to a nearby park.

End of Flashback.

How could he do that to me? How could he betray me like that?

After that I had cried myself to sleep without dinner.

The next morning: Tuesday

I woke up and remembered everything from yesterday night. I walked over to my mirror to see how smudged my eyeliner looked from the crying i did yesterday.

I wash my face, brush my teeth, do my makeup and grab an apple to eat. My parents had already went to work.