Chapter 18

Jiro's POV-

Who does she think she is? She thinks she can waltz into my life and pity me? I am pathetic. I always have been. I can't hardly stand up for myself.
I don't want her help. I'm never going to get better if I keep relying on her.

This trip was a bad idea.

Momo's POV-

I go to our room, and decide what I am going to wear for tonight.

The others got everyone reservations at a restaurant near by.

I wonder if Jiro needs to borrow my clothes for dinner. I don't know if she packed any formal clothes.
I'll go ask her- no. I shouldn't. I don't want her to get upset again.

I have to give her time. I can't make it all about me and my feelings. This is about her. If she wants me to come to her I will.

Later that night

The group gets ready for dinner.

Momo's POV-

As I put the last of my things in my purse I stare at myself in the mirror.

Jiro didn't ever come to ask me about clothes. She didn't even come back to our room. I hope she's not skipping dinner.

Uraraka's POV-

I put on my shoes, when I get a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Jiro." The voice says.

"Come on in." I tell her.

She opens the door.

"Did you need something?" I ask her.

"Uh, yea...I forgot to bring formal clothes and I was wondering if I could borrow your clothes?" She asks.

"Of course! But uh, couldn't you have asked Momo?" I say.

"Well...her clothes don't exactly fit me." I tell her. That was true, but not the reason I didn't ask her.

"Ok then. I don't really have any alternative kinda clothes, but pick what you like." I tell her.

"Thanks." She says in return.

So much has changed between us. We used to be close in 1st year, but I messed it all up when I started getting curious about my sexuality. I ended up bulling her. I feel horrible about it.

Jiro comes out of the wardrobe with a flowy strapless pink dress on.
"Does this look okay?" She says nervously.

"Wow. You look amazing!" I say.

She smiles in return of my comment.
I finish helping her get ready. Doing her makeup, giving her accessories ect.

"Guess it's finally time to go. We don't want to be late. The others are already down stairs in the lobby." I say, and we both leave the condo.

Downstairs-

Momo's POV-

Jiro and Uraraka come into view as they get off the elevator.

They are linked arm in arm. But for what? Did it really take one fight for her to move on? I smile at her, but she pretends to not notice.

We all head to the restaurant

Its true I wanted to be the one to walk down with her to the restaurant, but she seems to be avoiding me.

At dinner-

We get to our table, and I try to land a seat next to Jiro but before I could Jiro pulls Uraraka into the seat next to her.

"Ochako, come sit with me!"

So what? They're in first name basis already? Sharing clothes and linking arms?

Does she really want to be away from me that much?
I sigh and take a seat next to Shinso.

(Table arrangement: Jiro and Uraraka on one side, Denki and Shinso on the other. Momo is on the end in the middle of Shinso and Uraraka, and Tsuyu on the other side.)

The waitress comes to our table and we order our drinks.

A/N: I'm using their fight as an opportunity for character development. I think Jiro and Uraraka and Momo really need it.