Chapter 5

Momo's POV:

"So, what should we do first?" She asks.

"Um well maybe we should make a cake?" I suggest.

"That sounds fun, but don't you have maids for that?" She laughs. "We do, but it'll be more fun if we do it ourselves." I say.

"True." She tells me.

We make our way into the kitchen and start getting out the ingredients.

...

Kyoka's POV:

"Wanna crack the eggs?" Momo hands me the eggs. "Actually...I've never done it. I'll probably mess it up." "Your mom never taught you?" She questions. Ignoring her question, I take the eggs and crack them one by one.

We put the rest of the ingredients and I volunteer to stir the batter.

A couple minutes through stirring and it's getting really hard to stir. I wasn't exactly the strongest though. I use my earphones a lot during battle so I don't really have to use my strength as much.

"Need some help?" Momo asks. "Uh, um thanks that would be nice." I tell her.

I start to move away from the bowl when Momo comes from behind me a grabs my hand.

She starts to help stir the bowl.

"U-uh." I blush.

"Just relax and go with the flow."
I couldn't, but I went with it anyway."

...

After that we poured the batter into the pan. I decide to lick the whisk.

I then put the whisk in the sink and i walk back over to where Momo was.

(Sorry that I keep switching back and forth with POV's)

Momo's POV:

"What color frosting should we d-?" I cut myself off.

Jirou had cake batter on her nose.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She asks.

"Uh- oh yeah." I say.

I reach out with my finger and wipe the cake batter off of her nose and lick the batter off of my finger.

"U-oh um thanks." She chuckles.

What can I say, I'm a cliché girl.

I sigh.

I check the timer and we still had a bit of time left before the cake is done baking.

"Oh,What color frosting do you want to make the cake?" I ask her.

"How about red?" She suggests.

"Sure." I say.

I go to my large pantry and grab some red frosting.

"How about this?" I ask.

"Yeah that works." she tells me.

The timer goes off and we take it out of the oven.

I put the cake onto a cake stand and then we start to put the frosting onto the cake.

"This is really fun, thanks for inviting me Yaomomo." Jirou says.

Yaomomo?! Did she give me a nickname? That's so cute!!

"Of course anytime." I smile at her.

...

We finish the cake and we each take a slice and we decide to watch a movie in my room.

...

"We should change into our pj's for the movie." I say.

I go into my closet to change into a comfortable nightgown.

Meanwhile with Jirou

We decided to change into my pj's and i walk over to my suitcase.

I start to dig through my clothes, when i realise.

I FORGOT TO BRING MY PJ'S! I thought i packed them.

Oh right. I was in such a rush that I left behind my pj's.

My other clothes aren't exactly the most comfortable to sleep in either...

Back with Momo

I leave my closet with my comfortable pj's on when i realise Jiro panicking.

"Is everything alright?" I ask her.

"Oh, well uh- i-I kinda forgot to pack my pj's." She tells me.

"Oh, well you can borrow some from me." I tell her.

"Thanks Yaomomo." She says.

I go back into my closet to look for some pj's for Kyoka. I'm much more taller than her so it'll be hard to find something that fits her.

I do have this hoodie and shorts set that she might be able to wear.

...

I decide on that and leave my closet.

"Here, I have this hoodie and shorts." I say giving her the pj's.

"uh Thanks." She says.

She heads to the bathroom to put on her pj's.

with Jirou

I head into the bathroom and start to put on the pj's Yaomomo gave me.

I know that it's a little big since i'm pretty short.

I put on the shorts and then take off my shirt and put on the hoodie.

(Reference photo)

I head back to Yaomomo's room

Momo's POV:

Jiro comes back, and my god, she looks so cute in my pj's!

We grab our slices of cake and we snuggle up under the covers in my huge bed.

...

After a while I start to get sleepy. I decide to lay my head onto Jirou's shoulder; I end up drifting off to sleep.

Jirou's POV:

Halfway into the movie Yaomomo started to get sleepy and fell asleep on my shoulder.

She looked so cute sleeping on my shoulder. I decide to leave her be.

She's been so kind to me. She sticks up for me, hangs out with me-

I think I might have feelings for her. But I can't date her. She's got a thing for Todoroki right? The girls talk about him a lot.

Mother and father wouldn't allow it. Plus Momo's parents strike me as the type that wants the bloodline to continue no matter what.

Can't afford to have my heart broken again anyway, so it doesn't work. That's okay, it's nice the way we are.

I gave my parents a thought, and what they'd say if they knew I was here.

They'd probably take it too far like when I asked to stay at someone's house in 8th grade.

After that I drifted off to sleep.