Chapter 12

Jiro's POV:

I go quietly and get into one of the vehicles and it starts to drive off.

I'm sorry Momo. But it's for the best and I hope you can understand.

A tear drops onto my hand.

"Now, Kyoka." My Mother starts.
"We are going to make some new rules. You will not be getting help from the Yaoyorozu's anymore. No more hero school, friends, no devices, nothing. I told you not to associate with those rich people." Mother says.

I knew that there was nothing I could say to change that. So I just kept quiet.

Goodbye dreams..

Momo's POV: in the morning

I wake up with a pounding headache from last night. I had hoped this whole thing was a dream. Sadly it's not the case.

My family nurse rushes in.

"Miss Momo, you really should lie down. You were screaming and crying all night. Let me get some water for you." She tells me.

I nod.

...

Jiro.

I hope she's alright. Something tells me that her parents aren't taking punishment lightly.

Momo's Moms POV:

Poor Momo. I worry about her sometimes. I hope that we can help Kyouka. It was painful to hear Momo's cries. I know she loves her, but hasn't told me yet. I can see the way she looks at her is true.

The nurse will look after her today.
I have work to do.

Jiro's Moms POV:

We finally get home early morning.

"Okay, brat hand in all devices and anything you can use to communicate with those rich scums." I say.

She hands me her phone.

"This is all?" I ask.

She nods.

I spit at her and leave.

I go into the kitchen and go through her texts with the Yaoyorozu child.

?!

I drop the phone.

They were dating!?

My daughter is not a lesbian.

Jiro's POV:

My Mom comes barging in and she slaps me across the face.
"Ow! Mom...I'm sorry!" I cry out.

"You are disgusting! You piece of-!" She gets cut off.
"Honey! We have company!" Dad shouts.
...
I wake up and I feel a sharp pain on my head. What happened?

Last thing I remember was Mom and Dad shouting?

I look around and I'm in a...bed?

Someone opens the door.

"She's awake, at last~!" I hear a girl say.

"Huh? What happened?!" I say.
"We knocked you out. Your parents did some dirty work for some villains." They tell me.

"What do you want with me!?" I ask.

"Nothing too special." They say.

"We just want to ask some questions. Don't worry. We're the good people." They say.

...

After a couple questions about my home life and everything I knew about my parents.

"We have already taken your parents into the station. We have filled a restraining order. They will not get to you ever again." The now identified officer tells me.
...
"Do you have anyone you know that you can go to?" One of them asks.

"I have my Girlfriends house. That's where I was staying when I ran from my parents." I told them.

"Do you know the address?" They ask.

"Yes. I keep it in the back of my phone case." The officer, grabs my phone off the table and hands it to me. I take out the slip of paper and hand it to them.

They give me a change of clothes and I put on my shoes.

We leave the station and head for Momo's house.

...
In the car.

"Thank you so much." I tell them.

"No problem miss. It's what we do." He tells me.

...

At Momo's

One of the officers walks me up to the door and I hesitantly ring the doorbell.

No answer.

I ring again, no answer.

I try to open the door. It was unlocked.

The officer tells me to check it out.

I hear shouting, and the officer comes to the door.

"Kyoka! Thank god you're here and safe! Come quick! It's Momo!" Her mom tells me.

"What happened!?" I say but got no response.

She leads me to Momo's room.

Momo was bleeding like crazy!

"Oh my god- what happened?!" I panic.

"She cut herself and she's loosing too much blood." Her father tells me.
We hurry to the officer, and he takes Momo to the hospital.

...

The doctor comes out and allows us to see her.

"M-mom? Dad?" She says.

"And me." I smile at her.
She goes into tears.
"I thought you left?" She says.
I come next to her bed and hug her.

"Apparently the police was onto my parents because they did some illegal stuff, and they found me."
"I love you, I'm really glad you're okay." She tells me. "I missed you too." I say.

"Right, so mind explaining what this is all about?" I ask.

"Well I felt like I couldn't go on if you weren't around." She says shyly.

"Don't ever do that again, okay?" I tell her.

"Promise." She tells me.