Chapter 4

Momo's POV:

My alarm went off and I started to get ready for school. I packed my textbooks back into my bag. "OK. Today I am going to have a productive day." I say.

I grab my bag and head to the great hall for breakfast.

"Good morning Mother, Father." I greet my parents.

"Good morning sweetie." My mother says.

I take a seat and the maid brings me my breakfast.

"I'm off to work now." My father states and he leaves.

"Um, Mother? May i ask you something?" I ask.

"Yes, Darling?" She says.

"Um, well there's this girl at school; her name is Kyoka Jiro." I say.

"What about her?" She asks.

"Well I was wondering if i could ask her to have a sleepover tonight?" I ask cautiously.

"As long as she doesn't go into the office." Mother tells me.

"Thank you so much Mother!" I say excitedly.

...

at school

Kyoka's POV:

I take my seat and take out my phone to listen to my usual music.

"Hey, Jiro." Yaoyorozu gets my attention.

"Oh, hey. Did you need something?" I ask. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover at my place?" She asks.

"Oh- uh are the other girls coming too?" I ask. "No, actually I wanted it to be just us." She tells me.

Hmm; leaving the house while Mother and Father are gone is risky, but they are on tour for 2 weeks. I'd be able to have the sleepover!

"Sure, i'd love to! But- uh what do you do at sleepovers? I've never been to one." I say embarrassed.

"Oh, uh well you play games, watch movies, and just fun activities." She says.

That sounds really really fun!

"Well then, I'm down." I say.

"I'll text you my address." She tells me. I nod.

...

At Lunch

Momo's POV:

Lunch time comes around and I was about to sit down when I remembered last lunch.

Find Jiro! I can eat lunch with her!

I look around the cafeteria when I remembered that Jiro likes to sit by the fountain.

"Hey, any room for one more?" I ask.

"Oh, Hey Yaoyorozu." She greets me. I sit down next to her.

"Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" She asks. "I'd rather sit with you." I tell her.

"May I ask what happened?" She asks.

"Well, Uraraka called you some mean things and I was upset by it because I know that they're all wrong about you." I tell her.

"I'm so sorry. I've never realised that she was so mean to you." I tell her.

"Besides, I dumped my smoothie on her before i left." i tell say.

"Oh cool." "WAIT WHAT?! Seriously?" She tells me. "I never took you to be a savage Yaoyorozu."

"She's been like that since i've known her. She acts like airhead, but she's just a boyfriend stealer." She says. "Boyfriend stealer?" I ask confused. "Back when we met, i was currently dating-" She cut herself off. "Kamanari." She mumbles. "Oh...." I say.

She nods.

"He used me, played me, made me believe i was special. But really he took pity on me because I clinged to him." She says; tears start falling down her face.

"Jirou...I'm so so sorry that happened to you." I tell her.

"I think you are the coolest girl i've ever met; honest. And you have this passion that you have in your eyes when you talk about something you are interested in; and-."
"Sorry to interrupt, but you're wrong. I am not interesting; I'm not passionate; I'm just someone getting by day by day."

I-I was gonna say...He's is really missing out." I tell her reassuringly.

"Well you'd be the first to say." She tells me while getting up and walking away.

"Momo, call me Momo." I call to her.

She turns back and smiles back at me.

Lunch ended and we went to class.

during class

Momo's POV:

It was the middle of class and all i could think about is Jiro. She looked so peaceful taking notes.
I wonder if she'd let me call her by her first name. Kyoka. It's so beautiful.

I loved how she always would twirl her earphone like it was a piece of hair.

I wonder if she counts me as a friend? I mean I hope she does, after all we are having a sleepover.

"Yaoyorozu, Yaoyorozu!? Hey! it's time to leave now." Someone says.

I snap out of my fantasy. It's Jiro.

"Oh, right." I say.

"Are...you okay?" She asks me.

"Oh, I was just day dreaming. I say embarrassed that she caught me zoned out.

I pack up my stuff and head home.

At Kyoka's house

I get home and set my stuff down.

My parents had gotten home early.

'Listen. We're going on tour for 2 weeks and this place better be just the same as it is when we leave in a couple minutes." Mother says.

I nod.

After they leave

I go to my room to find a bag and start to pack for the sleepover.

"Okay, so I need my pj's, tooth brush and toothpaste..." i mumble to myself.

i start to pack a couple things into the bag when I get a text from Momo.

I walk over to my phone and open the message.

She sent me the address.

I rush to put things into my bag and rush out of the house.

...

At Momo's

"Holy shit! She's fucking rich!" I say to under my breath.

I ring the doorbell and the huge gate opens.

Momo greets me in and I set my things down.

"Damn Momo, i knew you had cash, but i didn't know you lived in a mansion?!" I say.

She chuckles "Yeah, i guess I forgot to mention that."