Chapter 6

Momo's POV:

I wake up to my surprise; Jiro was snuggled up on top of me. She looks so happy... I wanna kiss her...Maybe just a little kiss on the forehead? yeah, that should do.

Wait- what if she wakes up? It'll be so awkward if she does. I panic.

NO; get a grip Momo. YOU are doing this!

I slowly lean down and push up her bangs to give her a kiss on her forehead.

OKAY she didn't wake up. It's all good. I sigh.

Is she even into girls? Is she straight?! She dated Denki...What if I ruin our friendship?! Oh god okay um- I take a deep breath.

It'll be fine, i'm not gonna worry about it.

Now for the hardest part, getting out of bed.

I carefully remove her arms from my waist. Then carefully set them onto the bed.

I made it out of bed. I head to my closet to get dressed.

What should I wear? I think i'm going to wear a casual cropped red sweater with a black mini skirt. Along with my favorite gold belt.

After that I start to do my casual everyday makeup.

Wait! maybe i should go a little bit more glam today, maybe it'll impress Jiro.

Then I guess if I do glam, i should change. I put on a yellow long sleeve dress with a large brown designer belt.

Kyoka's POV:

I wake up to see that Momo was already up. I'm kinda sad she got up already. I was really enjoying the warmth. I sat up and yawned. I'm happy today. I smile at the thought.

I'm guessing that Momo's getting dressed.

I walk over to my suitcase and get dressed.

i put on my favorite purple shirt with the number 20 on it. Along with my leather jacket. Then I put on a red and black checkered mini skirt, and then for accessory I put on my choker.

Sometimes when my parents were feeling generous or when we had to go to important events, they'd buy me some clothes so I didn't look like I was 'asking for a guy to harass me' as they'd call it.

I shed a tear for a second and then I remember that I couldn't have a break down here at Momo's house.

I wipe my face and take a deep breath. Then I put on my smile. ' i'm fine.' I say.

Momo then comes into view. She's wearing a beautiful long sleeve yellow dress. Is that what she calls everyday clothes? You've got to be joking.

All of the sudden my faint bit of pride takes over me.

"Cute dress, really. but is that really what you're going to wear today?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Umm, yes?" She says.

I shake my head. "Yea no. c'mon let me help you." I say grabbing her hand to drag her to her giant closet.

"What exactly are we doing?" She asks me. "Giving you a outfit actually suited for everyday." I tell her.

"Oh," She says looking down while playing with her hands.

"Look, i loved your outfit; honest. You looked amazing. LIKE super model beautiful, but you need something more suitable for the day. I don't think you'd wanna wear that all day; correct?" I say.

"Thanks. I guess you're right." She tells me with a smile on her face.

Her smile is so nice...I wish my parents could look at me like that.