Chapter 17 (at last its finally here)

Recap- (it's been so long lol)

Momo and Jiro are staying in after the nightmare incident from the other night. Momo has decided to give Jiro some space and slow down with their relationship. As Momo tries to wrap her head around it all, Jiro takes a seat next to her on the couch, startling her.

"You just caught me by surprise." Momo says.
"I...was thinking; could we go do something today?" Jiro asks shyly.
"Are you sure?" Momo asks her.

"Momo, we didn't have to stay back because of a nightmare. I'm not 8." She says a bit harshly.
"I know, but I'm just worried about you." Momo tells her.

"Well I can manage all by myself, you don't need to be worried. I don't need you to babysit me!" Jiro yells.

Momo let's out a soft wince at those words.

"You act as if I can't do anything on my own! You're not my mom! It's not like she ever did anything with me, and I sure as hell don't need a replacement."

"I'm not doing this. I'm not gonna argue with you." Momo tells her, and walks away.

Momo's POV-

I sigh as I walk away.
I hate this. I hate fighting with her. I couldn't bring myself to yell at her, not when that's how her parents talked to her.
For now, I'm going to let her be, and if she needs me I'll be here for her.

A/N: HI! I hope you aren't too mad at the fact I haven't been active since Oct. 1st
I can't wait to write the next chapter, and it'll be out soon. So stick around to see what happens next with Momo and Jiro's fight