Chapter 7

Momo's POV:

We finished getting ready for the day and we decided to get breakfast at starbucks.

...

At Starbucks

We order and we take a seat near the window.

"So, you come here often?" Jiro asks.

"Not really." I tell her.

"Hmm." She nods.

"What about you, do you come here often?" I ask.

"Don't really have the allowance to use. I just usually eat what my parents give me." She says.

"Right, sorry I asked." I say.

"No, it's alright. You were making small talk." She reassured me.

...

We get our order and we sit back down.

...

"Wait, so you had a YouTube channel for makeup?!" Jiro laughs.

"Yeah, when I was 7 I was really into makeup, and I thought I was so great at it." I laugh.

We continue to laugh until I saw a certain red and white haired boy walk in.

"Oh hey, is that Todoroki?" Jiro says.

"Oh, uh yeah it is. What a coincidence..." I say.

"You two are close, right?" Jiro asks.

"Well, kind of." I say.

"What do you mean?" Jiro asks me.

"Well you see, Todoroki and I have known each other for a long time. Since our families are both wealthy. My parents would do financial work for Endeavor's Hero agency. Anyways, me and Todoroki, believe it or not...we used to date." I tell her.

"Really?" She says.

I continue my story.

"Anyways, for me it was first for appearances. Later I actually ended up having feelings. I told him how I felt, and he said he'd date me, but Todoroki never really showed much feelings towards me. I found it odd; we kept dating for a while, and he just seemed really out of it all the time. he didn't really want to kiss me, or do couple stuff. I asked him if he was cheating on me; he wasn't. So we kept on dating. I tried hard to make him want to do couple things, but he still didn't want to. He said that it's not that he didn't like me or anything; but he just didn't want to do couple stuff. So, i thought about that for a while. Then it finally hit me; that he probably was Asexual. (Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity.)

So I went to ask him if he was Asexual, and he said he had no idea what it was; I explained to him and he told me that, that was probably the case. It hurt a little bit to know that he wasn't ever going to feel the same way I feel, so we decided that it was best to break up. It was mutual, but it's just a bit awkward for me though at the beginning, but it's not a big deal. But when someone brings up the fact we were close, it's just a bit weird to talk about." I tell her.

"Wow, i didn't know you guys had such crazy history." Jiro tells me.

"Yeah It's crazy." I say.

...

We talk for a little while trying to just get to know each other a bit.

After a bit we decide to leave.

"So, where do you wanna go next?" I ask.

"Umm, i don't know. What are you thinking?" Jiro asks.