Track 59. | The Time Of My Life

Start from the beginning

"His baby sister just got married, probably gutted he wasn't first" Niall pipes up as I glare at him which causes him to mouth oh and nod, he knows I'm guessing.

"We all knew I would be first, his first fiancé faked her death and ran away, it was all down hill from there" Stevie says as I look at her and she widens her eyes.

"I don't mean you're down hill, you lifted him back up it, like that thing about the well and falling down? Jack and Jill? Pale of water? Downhill? Uphill?" Stevie rambles on as I laugh at her trying to make her point sound better.

"Okay baby, let's get you another shot, come on" Jesse says placing a hand on her back guiding her towards the end of the bar away from the hole she was digging herself into.

I laugh and make my way back to Harry who's eyes immediately snap up to mine as he pulls me down to sit on his lap. He places a kiss on my cheek thanking me for his drink as I reach over to grab mine on the table, his hand never leaving my waist.

We chat for a few minutes before Jesse comes over to me and Harry looking anxious. His anxiety rubs off on us as our bodies stiffen waiting for what he's about to say.

"Mine and Stevie's first dance is in like two seconds, any tips?" He asks wiping his sweaty hands on his thighs as me and Harry both relax laughing at him.

"Don't eat yellow snow!" We both say sternly pointing at him as he rolls his eyes looking at us both with a glare.

"You two really need to stop watching friends" he says with an eye roll before walking off back towards Stevie who's out on the dance floor waiting for him with her drunk smile.

Music blares through the speakers as they both wrap their arms around one another swaying side to side. They both laugh and hug each other having their own quiet conversation as the music plays. They look at each other as they talk and dance, the look of pure happiness and love.

The lyrics of here comes the sun sings around the room as we all watch the two with big smiles singing along to the lyrics as they dance.

The dancers now sat down watching them also, a few shedding a tear along with Niall who looks like he usually does after his and Harry's the Notebook ritual on any rainy day, at one point it was on replay for three days.

"Never thought my baby sisters wedding would be in a casino and strip club" Harry chuckles in my ear as I lean back against his chest, resting my head on his shoulder watching Stevie and Jesse dance together.

"Never thought I'd be a gang, but here we are" I say jokingly as Harry squeezes my arm playfully looking offended by my words.

"Best thing that's ever happened to me" I add looking at him as he smiles down at me brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What? Shooting up a court room and going on the run?" He asks as I slap his arm shaking my head.

"You know what I mean, dickhead" I say looking back at Jesse and Stevie as Harry lets out a loud laugh at his own words.

"Still the same angel you were when we first met, feisty but a softie" he says planting a kiss to my head as I roll my eyes.

"You're one to talk Mr Purple Rain" I say jokingly referring to his actions of basically singing a song to apologise to me.

"I love you" he laughs looking down at me as I look back up at him laughing also.