Track 15. | 505

💿
"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination you're waiting, lying on your side
With your hands between your thighs"

Song: 505 - Arctic Monkeys.

* * *

Bowie

"Rise and shine short cake! It's a brand new day!" Niall says running into the living room happily opening the curtains letting the bright light of the sun shine in and burn through my closed eyes.

"Fuck off Niall!" I say blindly grabbing a pillow from beside me and throwing it at him by the window.

"Hey! Liam told me to get you up for breakfast!" Niall says firing the pillow back at me which causes me to open my eyes and sit up glaring at him.

"See you in a few!" Niall says when he sees my mood before quickly running out to the kitchen.

I look around and see the burnt out fire sitting in the fireplace with an empty rug where Elton once was sleeping, he must of got up when he smelled Liam cooking.

I fix my bed hair slightly and stand up the cold of the wooden floor shooting up my body and instantly making me feel more awake. I hate old houses, they're never warm.

I wall out to the kitchen the floor becoming more cold as I reach the tiles of the kitchen floor.

"Why is the floor so cold?" I ask looking at Liam who's serving up bacon and eggs with Niall sat at the dining table smiling to himself.

"It's an old house love, everywhere's cold except the living room when the fires lighting" Liam says with a chuckle handing me a plate of bacon eggs and toast.

I thank him and sit down at the table across from Niall.

I notice how his hair is still brown but he took off the fake beard and brown contacts.

"You rocking brown hair now Ni?" I ask with a chuckle as he tucks into his food like he hasn't ate in years.

"Dying it back today, you gotta dye yours too, they're on the look out for a bright blonde hair lawyer" Niall says calmly as he sips on some orange juice.

"No way, it took forever to get my hair this blonde!" I say whining. It did I bleached my hair many times before I got it to where I wanted it. I hate my natural hair colour.

"You and me both short cake, I'm naturally brown but I dye it blonde when we're on the run" Niall says fixing his hair back out of his face slightly.

"I'm naturally brown too, I guess I'll just dye it that colour" I say rolling my eyes at the thought of it.

"Good, there can only be one blondie here" Niall says with a wink as he finishes up his eggs.

I start to eat just as Harry walks in dressed the same as everyone else here, in black ripped skinny jeans, a black ripped t shirt and a large leather jacket, Harry seems to be the only one with pins on his.

"Morning princess!" Niall says to Harry waving him into sit down before Liam hands him a plate of his own breakfast.

Harry gives Liam a slight smile as a thank you and sits down next to Niall.

I glare at Harry from across the table which causes him to shake his head with a smirk.

"Where to next boss?" Liam asks as he sits down next to me with his plate smiling as he does so.