Track 16. | Yellow

___________________
💿
"Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things you do
Yeah, they were all yellow."

Song: Yellow by Coldplay

__________________

Bowie.

"Whatcha think lawyer chick, sweet ride huh?" Louis asks me happily as Liam pulls up in the RV they bought for our next trip, of course they can afford an RV like it's nothing.

"It looks very small, how are we all going to fit?" I ask turning to look at Louis who is smoking the last of his cigarette beside me.

"Well, there's four bunk beds, so me Liam Niall Harry on those, Jesse and Zayn have another bunk in a room just off the living room slash kitchen type space, and then there's a small chill out room at the very back which is for you and Stevie, quite cosy actually I had to sleep in there the last time" Louis explains as he points out roughly on the RV where those rooms are.

"Perfect, once I don't have to look at smirky constantly I'll be fine" I say with a laugh as Liam hops out of the RV grinning from ear to ear.

"Our humble abode for the next few weeks!" He says happily showing off the modern black exterior RV in front of us.

"Smaller than our last one, but it's still cosy!" Liam says trying to sell us on the fact that it's a tiny space for the eight of us to live in.

"Again, just once smirky isn't on my back the whole time I should be fine" I say rolling my eyes and smiling at the two boys who seem to be over the moon about the RV.

"Trust me, he barely is around unless we're working or partying" Liam says as we all head back into the house to get our bags.

"Hey roomie!" Stevie says happily walking down the stairs greeting me at the end with a big smile.

"Thank god I'm with you and not one of those" I say pointing to all the guys who are arguing about how Niall can't pack only alcohol and no clothes.

"You can't leave anything here Niall! If the pigs raid this place we're caught straight away!" Harry says coldly snatching the suitcase full of alcohol from Niall.

"But it's Chicago! Remember last time! C'mon guys please!" Niall says with puppy eyes to the four guys who seem to not be happy with him.

I laugh and walk over to Niall.

"Here put some in my bag and then you can fit your clothes" I say grabbing my bag from under the stairs and opening it.

"See! At least someone is kind enough! Now this way we aren't down alcohol!" Niall says happily throwing bottles of vodka tequila and whiskey into my bag gently.

Harry huffs when he sees me helping Niall "fine! Just don't drink when it's your turn to drive!" He says before grabbing his bags and heading out the door.

We all try to hold back our laughs as Niall mocks him behind his back as he walks out.

"I know your mocking me! I'll shoot your foot Niall if you keep it up!" Harry calls out as he walks down the drive way.

I roll my eyes at his words "I'll shoot him before he could shoot you don't worry, wolf pack honour!" I say zipping up my now heavy bag. Niall's eyes brighten at my words and smiles happily.

"Let's hit the road wolf pack!" Niall calls as he runs out the door bags in hand to the RV.

"I'll shoot that little bastard before the trip is over!" Louis mumbles under his breathe as he walks out behind Niall hollering curses in his direction.