Track 19. | November Rain

💿
"Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain"

Song: November Rain - Guns N' Roses.

* * *

Bowie.

I'm severely hungover.

I stand and stare at the shaking body in front of me tied up to a chair in the basement of a pub here in Chicago. What a way to start off the morning.

Tony asked Harry to get someone for him and ask him a few questions; this man right here in front of me.

Harry asked everyone except me to come, but they were all too hung over to even move off the RV, so that left me; I was the only some what capable one.

"Okay you pussy, you are going to tell me and tell me fast who stole 20k from that black duffle bag that so happens to be in the trunk of your car" I say leaning down holding onto the handles of the chair looking him dead in the eye.

He leans his head back in fear his eyes blinking at a rapid speed as his whole body shakes in fear.

I stand up straight and kick the chair causing him to move back a bit.

"I said, who took the fucking money dumb ass!" I say raising knife to his arm.

"Please, don't hurt me! I don't know who took it! I don't even know how that bag got in my trunk!" He says crying at us pleading us to let him go.

I huff and slash a deep cut into his arm in frustration. If he isn't going to tell me; I'm going to get it out of him one way or another.

"Fucking hell Bowie we've been here five minutes!" Harry shouts from behind me leaning against the door watching my every move.

I glare at him over my shoulder and keep the knife in my hand "didn't as for your input smirky" I say before turning around to see mr crybaby scrunching his face in pain throwing his head back panting loudly trying to ease it.

"There's plenty more of where that came from if you don't start talking, what's your name?" I say leaning back down to look at him.

He keeps his eyes shut which angers me more; at least have the decency to look at someone when they're talking to you, dickhead.

I press the blade of the knife onto his wrist which causes his eyes to shoot open when he feels the cold metal against it.

"Start talking, or your hand is going to be lying on the floor next to you!" I shout through gritted teeth.

I really don't have time for this today; I just wanted to stay on the sofa and wallow in my own pity and sickness.

He tilts his head up to look at me a smile creeping on his face, his bright blue eyes burning into mine.

"What you gonna do princess? Bat your eyelashes at me?" He says with a dark chuckle his whole demeanour changing.

I hear Harry shuffle towards me slowly.

"Looks like you got a mouth after all" I say not budging from where I'm leaning keeping my head level with his burning my eyes into his not blinking.

"It can be put to good use princess, want me to show you" he says and before I know it punches him clean across the face; not fair Harold fuck off.

"Who the fuck are you?! Tell me!" Harry says through gritted teeth pushing me away from where I'm leaning catching him up by his shirt the whole chair lifting slightly off the cement floor.