Track 48. | Wonderwall

💿
"Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall"

Song: Wonderwall - Oasis.

* * *

Harry.

Three days, it's been three days since I last saw Bowie. I've barely slept or ate. My mind is on auto pilot every second not letting me have a break.

The house is silent, very very silent. No one knows what to do, we've called Tony but had no look, he doesn't know how she could just vanish into thin air.

Two days ago we searched the gardens top to bottom and outside the front down the streets and any small paths or dead ends we found, we had no luck.

We had to call Will and Joey to make sure she didn't run to them or if they knew anything. Will is now staying here with us along with Joey, we're all sitting around waiting for someone or something to show up with some information.

I still feel like I'm dreaming, it doesn't seem real. I feel like how I did when Violet was said to be dead, but this time, Bowie's disappearance hurts more than anything has ever in my life.

Elton is sleeping more, he's sad all the time, he won't eat, me and him are going through the same thing together. We both miss Bowie so much. These past few nights I've slept in Bowie's bed, by sleep I mean crying myself to sleep as I sit in the purple lights hugging her jacket close to me.

"Do you think she's cold where ever she is?" I ask Niall as we both sit on the sofa staring into space not saying a thing. I fiddle with the pins on her jacket on my lap as Niall turns his head to look at me.

"No, she's a tough cookie, a bit of cold and rain isn't going to stop her from coming home" he mumbles as I nod. Elton sits between us laying his head on my lap on top of Bowie's jacket.

I lean my head back on the sofa looking out the window as the rain runs down the glass panes. It's been raining non stop for three days, the universe as Bowie would say.

She looks up at the sky and notice how it's starting to get darker by the second "why is it every time we're together it rains?" I laugh looking up at the sky as well.

"The universe has many signs to show things" She say which causes me to smile at her words shaking my head "I'll never get over how innocent your mind is lovely girl" I say looking at her as she looks up at me shaking my head laughing.

We dance on the RV roof as Tiny Dancer plays around us. The rain falling down on us as we move to the music, both of our minds going a million miles per hour, but one thing remains the same, we both are falling for each other.

I know wherever she is she's asking the universe to rain down on me as I sit here feeling useless about the whole situation, I don't know what I'm suppose to do anymore, I feel hopeless.

"Do you think she's still around?" I mumble as Niall stiffens in his seat letting out a breath of air "of course she is, she wouldn't leave us so soon" he says with a smile as I nod with a tight lipped one. "Don't think like that, we'll get her back before you know it" he adds patting my back as I hang my head down looking at all the pins on her jacket.

We fall into silence again before Liam comes running into the living room holding his phone, everyone has been out searching going back on my tracks incase I missed something.