Track 14. | Dreams

💿
"Oh, thunder, only happens when it's raining
Players, only love you when they're playing
They say women, they will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean, you'll know
You'll know"

Song: Dreams - Fleetwood Mac.

* * *

Bowie

"Welcome to our recent humble abode lawyer chick!" Louis says as we all walk into the same house I met Liam in that one night.

I look around at the house, it still looks the same from when I last saw it. The hallways covered in carpet with many paintings being illuminated on the walls by small lights, the house itself was dark inside apart from a few candles and lamps being lit here and there.

"Looks kinda creepy" I say looking up at a painting in the living room of a random man from the 1800s who looks like a right prick.

"We won't be here long, we leave Wednesday" Liam says as he closes the curtains in the living room behind the sofa where Zayn and Louis sat by the fireplace which Niall was trying to light.

"Why? Where do you all go on Wednesday?" I ask sitting down in an arm chair next to the fireplace also watching Niall failing at lighting the fire many times.

"Not we, us" Louis says looking at me on the sofa with a small smile.

"No, I'm going home, they don't know it was me I had a mask on!" I shout annoyed at them all who look calm and collected at this whole situation.

"Bowie, you can't go home, you can't live here in New York anymore, someone is going to find out you were involved especially that they now know Stevie was involved and you were working with her in there" Liam says pouring himself a glass of whiskey at a small bar at the other side of the room.

"I have a dog at home who is waiting for me to come home at any minute! If I leave him home alone with no food he will die you idiots!" I shout standing up looking at them all furiously.

"What is she shouting for now?" Harry says walking back into the living room dressed in his usual black attire.

"You, are taking me back to my house, these idiots won't drive me there!" I say pushing him towards the front door quickly.

"Hey hey, why should I? You tried to shoot me multiple times today!" Harry says grabbing my arm and walking me back into the living room.

"Excuse me? Why should you bring me home?oh yeah maybe because I saved your fucking life you dick head!" I shout punching him in the arm.

He grabs his arm in pain and looks at me with anger in his face.

"You fucking threw me out a twelve story building window!" He shouted walking past me to sit down in the arm chair that I was sitting in two minutes ago.

"Because you were such a little bitch to jump!" I shout turning around and walking out the living room door.

"Where are you going now?" Harry calls after me as the rest of the guys look on.

"Home! I'll drive myself!" I say walking to the front door and swinging it open.

"Are you being serious? You're going to drive a get away car home? To your house? Where the cops will be?" Harry asks following me huffing as he talks.

"Yep! Watch me!" I shout getting in the car and closing the driver door.

I look out the window at Harry who's holding the car keys with a smile.