三十四 | 34

The room turned silent and all eyes were on Jungkook. The happiness that was once on Jimin's face slowly turned to anger. " Of course you did," Jimin said angrily as his hand became a fist. " You probably force it on him like you with me, huh?!"

" Jiminie, calm down," Yoongi said softly as he placed a hand on Jimin thighs and started rubbing it up and down.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi. " How the fuck can I calm down, he taking advantage of Taehyung, Hyung!" Jimin yelled angrily.

" Jimin, Yoongi is right." Hoseok joined in. " You should calm down first then talk."

" I don't need to calm down." Jimin snapped at Hoseok, making Hoseok flinch slightly.

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok had never seen Jimin mad before. They only saw the sweet Park Jimin. As for Taehyung, he had seen Jimin mad sometimes, but it was something that happens rarely. Taehyung had never seen Jimin got still mad. " Jiminie, he didn't force it on me."

" Can you just stop defending him?!" Jimin snapped. " It's so fucking annoying how you are fucking obsessed with him and he doesn't give two shits about you," Jimin said harshly, making Taehyung flinched.

The other four eyes widen at Jimin's words. They never thought Jimin could be this harsh to Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes started to water since Jimin had never snapped or yelled at him before like that. " I'm s-sorry." Taehyung apologized as his voice cracked during it.

Jimin face turned soft when he realized what he did. He pushed off Yoongi's hand off of him and quickly crawled to Taehyung. Jimin sat  Taehyung. Yoongi made eye contact with Jungkook and Hoseok. Yoongi pointed at the door with his head, signaling that they should leave and let Taehyung and Jimin talk in private. Jungkook and Hoseok nodded, agreeing that they should leave the room. The three got up and started walking towards the door and close the door when they left.

" I'm sorry for being annoying," Taehyung said quietly when he heard the door closed. His eyes were starting to water more.

" No Tae, don't apologize," Jimin said. " I should be sorry for yelling at you for that."

Taehyung just kept silent and just looked down at his lap.

Jimin decided to continue talking. " I just don't want to get hurt in the end," Jimin explained his reasoning. " But tell me, did he force the kiss on you?"

Taehyung looked up at Jimin and shooked his head. Taehyunng wiped his tears that escaped from his eyes.

" Hey, don't cry," Jimin said as he wiped away the tear that running down Taehyung cheek. " I didn't mean anything I said to you when I was mad."

Taehyung shooked his head. " No, you are right." taehyung finally said something. " I am annoying. I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore."

" What?" Jimin said confusedly. " Where did you got the idea that I don't want to be friends with you anymore."

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders. " Just figured that you don't deserve an annoying friend, that all."

" Well, I ever say that again," Jimin said. " You are my best friend and I would die for you any day." Jimin started to hug Taehyung. " You know I love you right?"

Taehyung still had tears rolling down his face, but chuckled when he heard Jimin telling him ' I love you.'

" I love you too Hyung," Taehyung said as he hugged Jimin back.