二十三 | 23

" Please Jin Hyung," Taehyung begged like a child the next day.

" Kim Taehyung, like I said the past fourteen times. No." Jin said as he was cooking breakfast.

" But Jin Hyung," Taehyung whined as he was sitting at the dining table.

" What all the commotions," Namjoon said as he walked into the kitchen.

Taehyung head turned immediately to Namjoon direction. " Hyung, can I skip school today. Please." Taehyung started begging to Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed as he sat next to Taehyung. " Taehyung, school is important. I know you don't want to see him, but school is more important."

Taehyung pouted. " Are you saying that school is more important than my love life?"

Namjoon chuckled a little. " Well, I didn't mean it like that. Uh... how do I say this?"

" Namjoon is trying to say that nobody will marry you if you are homeless," Jin said as he gave the two their breakfast and sat in front of the two. " So go to school and get a decent job in the future."

" I won't be homeless," Taehyung said. " I have you guys."

"Tae."

" But missing one day won't do any harm." Taehyung trying to convince his Hyungs to let him skip.

" Tae, just listen to us. Ok?" Namjoon said as he started eating his food. Taehyung just pouted and nodded, eating his breakfast quietly.

Taehyung and Jimin were about to walk past the school gate. Taehyung was looking around as he tried to hide his face. Jimin noticed Taehyung's strange behavior.

" Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Taehyung turned his head towards Jimin. " Are you ok?"

Taehyung just blinks a couple of times at Jimin. " uhh, yea. It's just really sunny." Taehyung lied as he gave a nervous laugh.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, checking up at the sky. " Tae, it's cloudy."

Taehyung looked up at the sky and mentally slapped himself. He let out a fake laugh. " Hahaha, um." Taehyung tried to find an excuse.

Jimin giggled at Taehyung. " I swear I really considering that you might be an alien."

Taehyung feels a wave of relief wash over him as he smiled at Jimin. Taehyung was walking in the hallway, a few feet away from there homeroom. Taehyung started walking slower and slower by each step.

" I swear, you walk slower then Yoongi. Hurry up Tae." Jimin said as he basically started dragging Taehyung. They step into the classroom and Jimin immediately sat next to Yoongi as he received a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung saw that Jungkook was in his regular seat. Jungkook did notice Taehyung yet since his back is facing him.

Taehyung was about to seat next to Hoseok, but a girl put her hand on the desk first. " This is my seat." The girl said as she sat in the seat.

" Ahh, don't worry Taehyungie," Hoseok said. " We can sit together at lunch."

Jungkook's head turned towards their  direction when he heard ' Taehyungie.'
Jungkook noticed the way Taehyung pouted at Hoseok but nodded.

Taehyung was walking towards his seat next to Jungkook, he tried to avoid eye contact. As for Jungkook, he quietly watched Taehyung walked towards him and sat next to him. Throughout the class, Jungkook started to ask Taehyung about the day before, but Taehyung just pretends he couldn't hear him.