五 | 5

Taehyung and Hoseok walked back in the classroom, seeing Jimin and Yoongi talking, and an annoyed Jungkook

" Really?" Jimin questioned. " You produced music?" Yoongi nodded, answering Jimin. " Can I listen t-"

" Taehyung, you back!" Jungkook said, interrupting Jimin. Jungkook stood up and pulled Taehyung away from Hoseok, making Taehyung dropping the snack, Hoseok brought for him, on the ground. Jungkook pulled him to his seat and make Taehyung sit in his lap.

Taehyung was shocked at the sudden action. " I-I was only away for five minutes," Taehyung said.

" But I miss you so much," Jungkook said as he glances at Jimin and Yoongi, not without being noticed by Taehyung. Taehyung now understood Jungkook's sudden action, is because he was jealous of Yoongi. Don't get your hopes up, Taehyung. It's just the plan. Taehyung thought to himself.

" Here Taehyung," Hoseok said as he handed the snack Taehyung dropped.

" Thank you, Hobi Hyung," Taehyung said as he opened the bag of Ggool Kwabaegi.

" Baby, what about you feed me?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he opens his mouth.

Taehyung blushes at the nickname Jungkook has given him. Taehyung took two pieces out and place it in Jungkook's mouth.

" Yoongi, can we exchange numbers?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi glance at Jungkook and look back at Jimin. " Sure," Yoongi said as he pulled out his phone. Yoongi was unsure because Jungkook is really to throw a chair at him, but he didn't want to start off rude to Jimin. He and Jimin took each order's phones and exchange numbers.

The classes flow by and now the students were at study hall, which suppose to end at nine in the evening. The study hall happens every Wednesday and Friday. Jungkook had been glancing at Jimin and Yoongi for the past hour, who were both studying peacefully. The thing that Jungkook can't take his eyes off, is that the earbuds that are being shared by the two.

As for Taehyung and Hoseok, Hoseok has his chair at the end of the Taehyung desk. Taehyung was helping Hoseok with math because Hoseok needs extra help. Taehyung noticed Jungkook staring at Jimin, but try the best to annoyed it. Something that Taehyung didn't notice was Hoseok stares. Hoseok was studying Taehyung's beauty features, and he admits that Taehyung is extremely beautiful.

" Taehyung, can you come with me for a second?" Jungkook whispered.

" But I'm helpi-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence because Jungkook holds his arm, dragging him in the hallway.

" We need to think of a new plan," Jungkook said frustrated. " This plan isn't working."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a second. " Have you try moving on from Jimin?" Taehyung asked.