十八 | 18

" Wh-"

" Who are you?" Jungkook asking the unknown person straight forward, interrupting Taehyung.

The unknown person smiled at Jungkook. " I'm Park Bogum, Taehyung didn't tell me you guys are dating," Bogum said.

Taehyung was just looking at the two in pure confusion. The fuck is going on. Taehyung thought to himself. " Jungkook, what are you d-" Taehyung was interrupted again.

" Well, we are dating." Jungkook said a little harshly to Bogum, tightening his arm around Taehyung's waist. " And we have a date, so bye." Jungkook said with a fake smile and walking away, dragging Taehyung with him.

Taehyung looked at back at Bogum, giving him a smile and a small wave. He looked back at Jungkook with confusion written on his face. " What was that?"

" I don't like him," Jungkook said pulling Taehyung closer to him.

" Why? Bogummy is so sweet, how could you not like him?" Taehyung asked, feel Jungkook arm tighten around his waist. Taehyung blushed as he felt butterflies flying around in his stomach.

" He was too close to you," Jungkook told Taehyung.

" Bogummy is just friends." Taehyung explained to Jungkook.

Jungkook clenches his jaw as he heard ' Bogummy' left Taehyung's mouth. " Don't call him that."

" I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized as he looked down at the sidewalk.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung waist as he sighed as he looked at Taehyung's upset face. They continued walking towards Taehyung's house in awkward silence.

They were just two blocks away from Taehyung's house, when Jungkook suddenly said, " Go change in something else, we gonna go follow Jimin and Yoongi."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook. " We still doing it?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook just answered by nodding. " But how are we gonna follow them? We don't know where they are."

" Snapchat map, Yoongi has his location on," Jungkook explained as Taehyung nodded.

They arrived at Taehyung's house and walked in, mentally praying that Jin wasn't here to embarrass him. He looked around the living room with Jin nowhere in sight.

Ever since Namjoon Hyung got into a relationship with Jin, This was technically Jin's second home. He cooks, cleans, and was probably the closest mother figure he ever had. Taehyung was honestly so grateful for Jin to come into his and Namjoon life.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist, leading him to his room. They walked into Taehyung's room. " Give me a few minutes," Taehyung said as he opened his closet and grabbed a shirt and pants. Taehyung walked into to bathroom to change.

Jungkook used this opportunity to explore around Taehyung's room. He looked at his desk and his bookshelf. He saw a photo album on the shelf and decided to open it. He immediately chuckled as he saw the first picture. A photo of Taehyung around one year old, naked. He flipped towards the next and next page, finding them get cuter and cuter. He then stop on a photo that looks like a family photo, that's when Jungkook started questioning where are Taehyung's parents.

Jungkook shook the thought away, knowing he wasn't his business and he was probably overthinking it. He just continues flipping the pages until he heard the bathroom door opened.

" If you need to change you can u- What are you doing!?" Taehyung asked shouting as he tried to take away the album, but Jungkook was faster. " Give it back," Taehyung whined with an angry pout on his face, which Jungkook finds adorable.