五十 | 50

The bright light blinds Jungkook's eyes when he opens them. He blink a couple of times and realize he was not in his room. He saw Hoseok in front of him, sitting awkwardly. Jungkook flinch and nearly shit himself when he heard a familiar and annoying voice, he wishes he doesn't know.

" Oh, Jungkookie! You are awake!" Nayeon yelled and immediately hugged Jungkook's right side tightly.

Jungkook groaned at the shock of pain in his right arm and ribs. " Stop," Jungkook said in pain as he tried to shake Nayeon off.

" Stop Nayeon, You are hurting him!" Hoseok immediately stood up and was about to walk over and push Nayeon away from Jungkook himself.

Nayeon let out a high-pitched laugh as she let go of Jungkook. " It's fine, it's just a broken arm and some ribs, it will heal soon."

" Oh Jungkook, you are awake!" Mrs. Jeon said in relief. " What did I tell you about driving at night." She started to scold Jungkook.

" You are lucky it's just a broken arm and ribs, it could have been a lot worst." Mr. Jeon also joined with Mrs. Jeon.

Ten minutes have passed with the voices of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon and Nayeon voice. Hoseok just sits on the couch listening to them and wishing that Yoongi will be done with talking to Jimin soon. Hoseok head immediately turned to the door and saw Yoongi walk in.

" We are going to get something to eat, ok?" Mrs. Jeon said to Jungkook as Jungkook just nodded.

The teens watched the two adults walk out of the room and when they heard the door close. " Jungkook, are you ok?" The words left Yoongi and Hoseok mouths at the same time.

Jungkook let out a soft smile. " You guys don't have to be here."

" Ugh, Jungkookie," Nayeon whined. " Stop talking to them and talk to me, you barely talk to me yet."

"Nayeon, I was going to ask you to leave for us to talk about something private," Hoseok said nervously, kinda scared of Nayeon.

" What about you leave-" Nayeon was interrupted by Jungkook.

" Nayeon can you just leave for five minutes?" Jungkook asked a bit annoyed.

Nayeon huff angrily and stood up, leaving the room.

" Taehyung came," Hoseok said the second after he watched Nayeon leave the room.

Jungkook eyes lit up and Hoseok swear he saw sparkles in his eyes. " Really? Is he still h- oh fuck." Jungkook asked while he tried to sit up straight, but lay back down immediately when a sharp pain take over his body.

Yoongi immediately went over to Jungkook to help him lay back down properly.

" He already left," Hoseok told Jungkook as he watch Yoongi walking back to the couch after helping Jungkook lay down. " And he knows about the Nayeon and girlfriend thing."

" What you mean he knows?!" Jungkook panicked and almost sit up but stop in the process when he saw Yoongi's death glare.

" Taehyung walked in the room when Nayeon was here, and Nayeon told him that you were her boyfriend or something," Hoseok explained. " I told you that you should have told him."

" I know you did and I was going to," Jungkook said. " I would have told him sooner if I knew he would found out sooner."

" Jungkook, if you want to start a relationship with Taehyung, you have to be honest with him first," Yoongi said to Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a sigh as he listened to Hoseok and Yoongi scolding him. " Where is my phone?" Jungkook said Hoseok. " It was in my pocket before the crash."

" They haven't given it back your stuff yet, so I think they still have it," Hoseok explained to Jungkook.

" Can I borrow one of your guy's phones then?" Jungkook asked Hoseok and Yoongi.

" Yea, why?" Hoseok asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

" I just need to reassure Taehyung about Nayeon," Jungkook said as he typed in Hoseok's password and clicked on Taehyung's contact. " There's no way in hell I'm losing Taehyung because of Nayeon."

" Do you actually like Taehyung?" Hoseok asked while watching Jungkook type something on his phone.

Jungkook stopped typing and looked up from the phone. " What do you mean if I actually like Taehyung?"

Hoseok shrugged and answered, " I just making sure." Hoseok said. " You already broke his heart many times, I just don't think he can handle it longer if you just keep hurting him."

" Hoseok is right, Jungkook," Yoongi said to back up Hoseok. " Taehyung is also humans with feelings, he's already sensitive too."

" So do you like him?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook opened his mouth but no words came out. He closed his mouth and hesitated for a second. Jungkook opened his mouth again. " Yea I do. I like him."

______________
Well, it been a while 😅😅

How are you guys doing? I hope you are doing well. Sorry that I kinda disappeared on y'all. I just needed some time to focus on myself.

Now tell me how have you guys been. Anything new in your life? I would love to hear

 Anything new in your life? I would love to hear