十二 | 12

" You guys can hang out in Taehyungie's room as I finish cooking," Jin said as they walked into the house

" You guys can hang out in Taehyungie's room as I finish cooking," Jin said as they walked into the house. " I'll call you guys down when I'm done."

" But Jin hy-"

" I will be in the kitchen if you guys need me," Jin said as they walked into the kitchen interrupting Taehyung in the process.

Jin walked into the kitchen meeting Namjoon, who was drinking Rooibos vanilla chai tea. " What are you planning, Jin?" Namjoon said as he took a sip of his tea.

Jin gave Namjoon a smirk. " What do you mean? I came here to finish cooking," Jin said pretending to be clueless.

Namjoon sighed as he smiles a little, placing his mug on the counter. " You finished cooking before Taehyung and his friend came home," Namjoon said as he walked up to Jin and pulled Jin against him by his waist.

" They don't need to know that," Jin said as he gave Namjoon a peck on his lips. " I love you, Joonie."

" I love you too, princess," Namjoon said and soon got smacked on the arm. " Come on, you know you like being called princess."

Taehyung and Jungkook were awkwardly standing in the living room. " So are we going to your room or are we going to just stand here until your Hyung finish cooking?"

Taehyung blushed a little. " Oh uh sorry, follow me," Taehyung said quietly. Taehyung start walking upstairs towards his room as Jungkook just followed him. Taehyung opened the door to his room. " Sorry, my room is a little messy."

Jungkook went and sat on Taehyung's desk chair. " It's fine."

Jungkook ensured. " So what you wanna do?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung jumped on his bed and sat up facing Jungkook. " Let's play a game," Taehyung said excitement as he showed his boxy smile. Jungkook just nodded as he looked at the things on Taehyung's desk. " Ok, let me think of a gam-"

" Is this Jimin?" Jungkook asked while he was holding a picture of Taehyung and Jimin when they were eight years old.

Taehyung excited face dropped when all Jungkook cared about is Jimin. " Yea, when we were around eight or nine," Taehyung said sadly as he just looks down.

" He was really cute back then." Jungkook I said as he stared at Jimin younger self. Taehyung just nodded, trying to hold in his tears. Taehyung suddenly remembered that Hoseok told him to text him when he reached his home. Taehyung grabbed his phone and click on Hoseok contact.

Taehyung: Hyung I'm home safe and sound
Taehyung: See there's nothing to worry about :))

Hobi: that good to hear
Hobi: I'm going home and heading to bed
Hobi: Good night Tae 😘