三十二 | 32

Taehyung unlocked the front door and the five walked into the house. They took their shoes as Jin walked into the room.

" Jin Hyung!" Jimin yelled as he literally kicks off his last shoe and jumped on Jin, hugging him tightly.

Jimin's action took Jin by surprise, but smile when he comprehended what's happening. Jin hugged Jimin back.

" Hey Jimin, you hadn't been visiting as you use to before," Jin said as they both back away from each other.

Jimin nodded. " Yea I been busy," Jimin explained and Jin nodded.

Jin then turned to the other and saw cJungkook. Jin smiled. " Hey, Jungkook."Jin greeted Jungkook and turned to Taehyung. " Told you Tae, my food always make them come back." Jin joked and laughed to himself.

Jin noticed two other boys that he doesn't recognize. One looks like a cheerful boy while the other one is dead glaring at him. " Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. Please call me Jin or Hyung." Jin introduced himself, bowing towards the boys.

" Hi, Jung Hoseok. Nice to met you Jin Hyung." Hoseok introduced himself as he bowed.

" Yoongi. Min Yoongi." Yoongi said as he stared at Jin, slightly bowing. " Jimin's boyfriend," Yoongi said blandly.

Jin smiled at Yoongi, now knowing why Yoongi is death glaring. " Jiminie, you never told me you have a boyfriend," Jin said to Jimin.

" Sorry, Jin. I guess I forgot." Jimin said with a big smile.

" It's ok, well you guys can go upstairs or whatever. I'll be in the kitchen." Jin said. " We'll start eating dinner when Namjoon comes home."

The five nodded as Taehyung started leading them upstairs to Taehyung's room. Taehyung opened the door to his room and the others followed him in.

Hoseok immediately jumped on Taehyung's bed and rolled on his back, spreading his arm and legs out, looking like a starfish.

" My poor beautiful sore feet." Hoseok exaggerated.

" Shut up Hoseok, you fucking dance for 3 hours four times a week," Yoongi said as he sat his bookbag on the floor. " Walking for 10 minutes isn't that hard for you."

Hoseok gasped dramatically. " Exactly more reason for my feet to get sore."

Yoongi mentally facepalmed himself. " Whatever, now move over. My feet are sore too."

" But you just s-" Hoseok was interrupted by Yoongi.

" I said you are used to it, I'm not," Yoongi said as he flopped on his back on Taehyung's bed.

A loud click interrupted the two arguments and both turned to Jimin where the click came from.

" Look how cute Yoongi looks in this picture," Jimin said as he showed them the picture he took of them.

In the picture, Yoongi's double chin was exposed and was making a disgusting face towards Hoseok.

Yoongi groaned. " Jiminie, delete that," Yoongi said.

Jimin giggled and shook his head. " Never, I'm gonna make this my wallpaper now," Jimin said as he stared at the picture.

" Tae, come lay with me," Hoseok said. " I wanna cuddle."

Taehyung gave Hoseok a smile and was about to go and lay with Hoseok.

" Tae, can you show me where that bathroom is?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, making Taehyung stopped in his tracks.