十九 | 19

Taehyung and Jungkook were now waiting in line to buy their tickets

Taehyung and Jungkook were now waiting in line to buy their tickets. Taehyung was looking around so excitedly, to the point where Jungkook could see sparkles in his eyes. Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung looked like an overjoyed child.

The fact Jimin and the plan never enter his mind, he just wanted to saw at Taehyung like his life depends on it.

The two made it to the front of the line.

" Two adult tickets," Jungkook said to the person behind the booth.

" 72000 wons." The person said as Jungkook pulled out his wallet.

" I can pay for mine," Taehyung suggested. " I don't want you to spend that much mon-"

Jungkook gave his credit card the to person. " Too late." Jungkook said, trying to hide his smile, waiting to see Taehyung reaction.

Taehyung eyes widened. " Are you crazy?" Taehyung exclaimed. " The ticket cost 36000 won each. I'll pay you ba-"

" It's my treat," Jungkook said as he receives the two tickets. " Thank you," Jungkook said to the person behind the booth.

" Come on, let's go." Jungkook said as he dragged Taehyung through the gate, who is cutely pouting because of how much money just Jungkook spend on him.

" Jungkookie, how are we supposed to find Yoonmin? This place is massive and full of people." Taehyung asked as he looked around.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. " Let's not worry about that. Let's at least have fun as we look for them." Jungkook explained as he caught Taehyung looking at a shop, where they sell headbands.

Jungkook thought of an idea and started dragging Taehyung towards the shop. " Jungkook, where are we here?" Taehyung asked as they made it inside of the shop.

They both reached to the headband section. " Let's get matching headbands," Jungkook said as he looked through the headbands, Taehyung blushed at Jungkook's idea.

" But we will look like a couple," Taehyung said sadly. " We're not dating."

Jungkook found a headband with a big bow in the middle and place it on Taehyung's head. " That is part of the plan. We have to look like a couple." Jungkook explained as Taehyung just nodded sadly. " You like that one?"

Taehyung eyes caught on a pair of headbands with frog eyes on it and grabbed it. " I like this one," Taehyung said with a small smile.

Jungkook took off the other headband and place the frog one on Taehyung's head. " I like it too," Jungkook said as he just continued to stare at Taehyung.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when Taehyung places the headband on his head. Taehyung blushed as his heart started beating fast when Jungkook looks cute with the headband.

" I'll buy them," Jungkook said when realize that he was spacing out, grabbing the two headbands off their head.

" No, I'll buy them. You bought the tickets." Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded, not wanting to argue with Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and walked off to buy the headbands.

The fuck Jungkook. What are you thinking? You need to focus on Jimin, Taehyung is just a distraction. If you want Jimin, you have to focus on the plan. No more distraction. Jungkook mentally scrolled himself.

Jungkook saw Taehyung skipping back to him with a big smile on his face with his headband on his head. Taehyung stopped in front of him and placed the other headband on Jungkook's head.

" Let's go," Jungkook said, trying to keep his distance from Taehyung. " We need to look for Jimin and Yoongi."

Taehyung sighed but nodded. So far, the two had been walking around looking for Jimin and Yoongi for ten minutes. Every time Taehyung asked if they can go on a ride, Jungkook would always deny Taehyung's requests. Sooner or later Taehyung gave up and just followed Jungkook as he looked at people having fun. While he's here, following Jungkook, looking for Jimin in a big area with big crowds everywhere.

Taehyung sighed to himself. He thought he could spend this time to have fun with Jungkook, but like always, he got his hopes up.

" Do you see them?" Jungkook asked as he looks around.

Taehyung just shook his head ' no' as he looked at the ground. " Jungkook can we sit for a while? My feet are tired."

Jungkook sighed. " Yea, I guess for a bit." Jungkook and Taehyung went to sit on a nearby bench. " I'm gonna use the restroom." Jungkook said as he stood up and walked away, leaving Taehyung all alone.

" Taehyung? What are you doing here alone?" Taehyung heard a familiar voice, that made him smiled

Jungkook was walking back from the restroom, but he stopped in his track as he saw Taehyung talking to someone. Jungkook couldn't tell who it is because their back was facing towards him. He noticed Taehyung was laughing with the guy so he quickly walked over there.

When he got closer, his blood boiled when he knew who it was. He walked in front of the two, catching the two attention.

" Ah, Jungkook. What a coincidence, you here too."

" What are you doing here, Hoseok?" Jungkook asked as he stared at Hoseok's hand which is on Taehyung's thigh.

________

Stream dynamite

Stream dynamite