six : 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗆.

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌.
and that was how they ended up in a vintage car, which was baby pink, as jennie insisted, not pink.

a few teddy bears and other various types of stuffed animals, as well as some bags of candy and a couple boxes of frosted flakes, were stuffed into various spaces between the car seats and in the trunk.

jisoo scanned the contents of the car, making sure they had everything they needed, before nodding.

"okay, we're good," jisoo said, throwing her large canvas bag into the back row of the car, then hopping in next to rosé.

rosé couldn't hide her grin, which spread from one ear to the other, in a joyful upside down rainbow.

they had dressed for the occasion, in pillowy sleeves and airy dresses, dainty jewelry that decorated their features like stars decorating their galaxy.

jennie sat in the driver's seat (without her dog, because kai was a hassle- they left him inside rosé's room) and lisa sat next to her in the passenger, admiring the sleekness and delicacy of the roofless car. jennie brushed a hair from lisa's face, watching as she looked away from goggling at the rearview mirror to smile at jennie. they giggled.

after the four buckled in (at jisoo's advisement) and settled in, jennie yelled out, "are you ready!!?" it was as if she had been waiting her whole life to say that.

the girls replied in unison with whoops and whistles, as well as a few childish hollers.

"alright, let's goo!!!!"

you could say they were being immature or dramatic, but really, they hadn't felt so free, so excited to exist before.

they pulled out from the lot in front of the theater, where some other graffiti covered cars were parked, and left the area behind in a whirl of honey coated, strawberry scented dust and flying papers.

jisoo's heart surged as she watched jennie pump her fist into the air like she had won the lottery, as rosé clapped her pink teddy bear's hands together to express her boundless joy, and when she saw lisa smiling so hard her cheeks were puffed and visible even behind her.

this was the first day, since she had arrived here, that she felt free from her past, which had been haunting her for years.

🗒 ❛ author's note: ༉‧₊˚✧╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈i'm so sorry that i didn't update for so long!! i've been so busy with preparing for my shop (m

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
i'm so sorry that i didn't update for so long!! i've been so busy with preparing for my shop (m.y. studios), journaling, other minor things, and schoolwork most of all ugh. i promise i will work hard to complete this book!

so keep enjoying it to your heart's content, and thank you so much for supporting. i love u all so so much! SMILE :)