fifteen : 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽.

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃.
the girls, full from the cake, found themselves wandering into an enormous, and of course, empty, ballroom.

it was coated from floor to ceiling with gold and quartz, and on the ceiling were paintings of angels playing amongst clouds.

"woah." they were speechless to say the least. this entire place had them speechless.

jisoo and jennie were left behind as the younger two practically chased each other around the vacant space.

jisoo in fact dragged jennie to the left side of the ballroom, where two very grand doors stood.

jennie looked puzzled, but jisoo just nodded, then reached out a hand to rest on one of the doorknobs. jennie's confusion quickly melted into excitement.

the doors opened to yet another grand room, but this time, it was a.. a closet. a very fancy one, to be exact.

racks of shoes, gleaming with jewels and shiny velvet, lined the left side of the room. a full length mirror covered the entire wall opposite them, its frame embellished with pearls. and as they walked further into the room, there were racks and cabinets containing beautifully woven cloths and sewn ballroom dresses. a vanity sat on the right, and beside it was the largest makeup and jewelry collection ever witnessed by humankind.

they were practically in a princess movie.

there was even a second floor, lifted by a pastel carpeted staircase that wound up in a semicircle.

jennie and jisoo turned to each other in shock, hands covering their mouths and eyebrows raised.

"holy sh**-"

"rosie!! lisaa!! come over here!"

the younger two, who had gotten dizzy from running and spinning around in circles, followed jisoo's velvety voice to the double doors. after a quick exchange of glances, they entered the mysterious room, and were left just as bewildered.

".. is this place even real?" lisa asked, questioning her sanity and her luck.

she had lived a life void of riches, and so this all seemed so distant. although she was here, physically, if you could even call it that, she still doubted.

rosé stumbled further into the room and inspected every piece of clothing and every aspect of the closet. it was truly unreal. she took note of the things she liked and the things she didn't.

jisoo just stood there in the center of the room and breathed in the fading scent of peaches and the soothing combination of auras from the others, feeling very grateful and overwhelmed, as she always did but never with this intensity.

and lastly, jennie. despite the magnificent sight before her and the contagious excitement emitting from her companions, she still couldn't shake off the familiar strike of sadness that pierced her heart, and how her head pulsed continuously with blank memories.

remember. remember.

it suddenly crossed her mind.

could it really be?
had she been here before?

could it really be?had she been here before?

🗒 ❛ author's note: ༉‧₊˚✧
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
omg. 1k???? ON THIS BOOK?? TYSM AVSUWHVEWNVSJSVEHWVAGSJDEVILOVEU
please wait for the next chapters!! 🥺🥺🥺 it's also so fascinating that we all imagine + interpret scenes from writing differently!! right?? it's so cool. i wonder how the castle looks in your mind? i bet it's so beautiful 💗 like you! hehe :)