twelve : 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾.

𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄.
"oh. my. gosh."

"holy cow!!" rosé and lisa made eye contact, and began squealing like children, eyes widened in shock.

this was by far the largest mansion, no- castle, lisa had seen in her entire short life.

no, she couldn't even imagine a building this big and grand. it looked like a princess castle!! like from disney!! but bigger!!

jisoo wasn't squealing like the others, but her mouth was nonetheless agape as she stepped out of the car to witness the scale of the building up close.

jennie stepped out from the drivers seat and closed the door while squinting at the details of the castle. the other two followed, leaving the empty pink car parked in front of the building's entrance.

they followed the elegant but moss-covered and old-looking brick path up to the silver gates, which sported identical lamps and a number plate "5010."

jennie tried opening the gate, cringing as it creaked loudly. the gates were locked, it seemed. but the actual lock has rusted over, and crumbled immediately with a combined push from the four of them.

the double doors finally swung open, and they slowly entered.

there was a water fountain, decorated with stone angels and roses, at the center of a brick circle road in front of the building.

looking more closely, the statues on the fountains were actually an almagamation of silver stone and cream quartz. this accentuated the castle itself, which was lined with quartz embellishments and golden pillars.

the place looked like it was crafted by the gods, to sum it up.

jennie wasn't surprised or appalled. she was more curious. curious as to why this castle had appeared from nowhere. and curious as to why the pale citrus scent that drifted through one of the open windows gave her an odd impression of nostalgia.

the front door was unlocked.

they trickled into the castle, one by one taking off their shoes and letting the balls of their feet land on the creamy, marbled floor.

"this place is.. absolutely amazing." rosé sighed in awe, twirling in a circle as she tried to make out every single detail painted onto the ceiling above.

there was a great big blue sky, full of graceful angels wrapped in silk, and doves with golden beaks. and of course, flowers blooming at the edges; roses, lillies, lavenders, and thousands of other unnamed flowers that were too beautiful to be described with words.

the others could only nod in agreement, caught in a trance by the pure beauty of the interior.

jennie shuddered lightly, a single chill traveling down her spine. she was unable to shake off the familiarity of this place. it felt like she had been here before.

if only she could remember.

🗒 ❛ author's note: ༉‧₊˚✧╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈hello everybub! i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting me + this book! especially these lovelies here: @snowyjisoo2507, @champagnepark, who have been supporting "stay" since the very fir...

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
hello everybub! i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting me + this book! especially these lovelies here: @snowyjisoo2507, @champagnepark, who have been supporting "stay" since the very first chapter 🥺. i can continue writing because of all your encouragement!! so i apologize that i am unable to update as often as we both want me to );  i am just busier and at times less motivated then expected!!

however I WILL WORK HARD TO FINISH THIS AND YEPYEP that's it for now!!  i love you all so much and each of you deserve the entire universe.

ALSO #3 IN LISOO AHEM WHAT