two : 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾.

𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.
they reached a street.

there were stores lining both sides, some with working signs and some not. all of them seemed to be empty.

jisoo turned right and stopped in front of a pink wooden door. she paused in place for a second and stepped to the window, seeming to scan the inside.

lisa glanced up to see a blinking sign that read, "ARCADE." only, the "A" was cracked and a piece of it had fallen off, so it actually read, "ARC DE."

but that was okay, because it matched everything else that existed here.

a high-pitched bell rung as they entered the dusty vintage shop, signaling their entrance.

lisa's gaze scanned over the broken toys and arcade games stuffed in the corner, a white sheet laid over in attempt to hide them from sight. dust was illuminated by the light streaming through the window of the store, reminding lisa of her school. it gave her chills.

"unnie." a voice rung though lisa's ears, and she glanced towards the sound to find jisoo captured in a tight hug.

the girl embracing jisoo had wavy brown hair fading into grey, framing her face, which held sharp yet accepting features. the girl seemed to notice they were not alone, as her green and pink sweater paws retracted slowly from jisoo's waist and her head unburrowed itself from jisoo's shoulder.

when lisa made eye contact with the girl, a flash of emotion stirred in her eyes, but dissipated almost immediately.

jennie had learned to suppress her emotions.

jisoo grabbed her shoulders softly and nodded. "i know," jisoo said to jennie.

lisa had no idea what they were communicating through their soundless exchange of gazes.

"i'll explain everything when we get there, nini. let's go to rose's."

lisa had a lingering feeling that she'd be here for a while, so she would have a lot of time to explore this area later.

so, she followed the two girls, who knew this place well, to their next destination.

🗒 ❛ author's note: ༉‧₊˚✧
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
HI LOVES :). i just wanted to remind you that i love you, so so much. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING! HAVE A GREAT DAY + TYSM FOR SUPPORTING MY TRASHY WRITING <333.