꒰ introduction. ꒱

˗ˏˋ📩 ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵃⁱˡ !
₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ *@mochiisquish* is typing ... ₎

︿︿。꒰ started 102920 ꒱ ┈ ❞

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘.

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 天国は何も起こらない場所です ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
in a world of lies, my only truth is you.

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 天国は何も起こらない場所です ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌in a world of lies, my only truth is you

lisa. a schoolgirl from a poor family, who can't quite accept the fact that she's dead. not yet.

jennie. a runaway who couldn't stand the pressure of being the soon-to-be heiress of her rich family's company. she's been slapped across the face one too many times.

rosé. a ptsd victim traumatized from the memories of being the only survivor in the car accident in which both her parents died. she has frequent panic attacks, even though she hasn't been alive for 3 years now.

jisoo. every time she thinks of it, she throws up. she can't get rid of the memories or the sounds, and screams every time she hears his voice. she longs to forget. it's all in her head, though.

 it's all in her head, though

🌷

⌌┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
┊.˚📌 ༘┊͙𝒘 𝒂 𝒓 𝒏 𝒊 𝒏 𝒈 𝒔 ;
⌎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
• heavy angst
• death of characters
• mentions + descriptions of
depression, anxiety, ptsd, abuse,
rape and other dark themes
• lowercase (on purpose!)

🎰

based on "stay" by blackpink.

update: click on the comment 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 for the playlist!

🗒 ❛ author's note: ༉‧₊˚✧╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆! 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒌? 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, ...

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆! 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒌? 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕.

other: ༉‧₊˚✧
just a warning! - this book is going to be heavy. before you start reading, i just wanted to let you know that... yes, this story is dark and sad. there are dark themes and depressing events that occur in the story that i will not bother to explain here. (you should just read to find out hehe.)

but if you've read this note + the warnings and are willing to keep reading, then please go on!! you're a trooper :)

also: do u want a playlist for this book? yes/no?