"We're everywhere, Monoma. Don't get your dick in a twist." Shouto said as he breathed on the blond's face, the ice melting and the blond gasping for air.

"Come on." Todoroki said dragging the greenett to the locker hall while everyone else stared at them in fear or in shock, which is on the sorority's side as Momo gaped at her boyfriend.

"Sorority sister Momo is...predictable." Kendou said as Momo sighed.

"I hate sorority ladies, they can be total bitches sometimes." Momo sighed remembering a distant memory of an encounter with one.
__________________

(Dismissal)

"You got guts showing off like that." Todoroki said as Deku chuckled.

"I got kicked from a few schools for it, since I'm not very good with fists after I broke them during an accident." Deku said as Todoroki sighed as they entered the library.

"Well, at least you don't need fists." Todoroki chuckled before a whistle was heard.

"Wassup fellow freaks!" A spikey blond greeted as a he stretched his arms while a redhead and a purple-head followed beside him.

"Who's the new kid?" The redhead asked fiddling with his pendant as Deku sighed.

"Why does everyone refer to me as the 'new kid'? I've been here for like, 2 weeks already." Deku complained as the purple-head chuckled.

"Technically to be not a 'new kid' you should be there for like a whole year." Shinsou said as Tele sighed.

"I'm always called the 'new kid'. In EVERY school."

"Probably because you keep transferring schools." Crys grunted as Tele rolled his eyes.

"Well, you're not really someone to see everyday. Did you dye your hair?" Shinsou asked as Deku shook his head.

"No? You."

"Good riddance, someone who has non-dyed colored hair."

"Try someone who isn't a freak like us?" The redhead hissed as his pendant started to glow a light red.

"Point taken?" The purple-head said before holding his hand out for a shake.

"Shinsou Hitoshi. Back seat of your Chemistry class." Shinsou introduced as Deku shook his hand.

"Izuku Midoriya, but I suppose you've know me already." Deku joked as the purple-head chuckled.

"I like this freak already."

"Are we really gonna call ourselves freaks?" Deku asked as the redhead head shrugs.

"Uh...Yeah, it's what everyone calls us." The redhead said as he looked behind him to see some of the sisters from the sorority giggled at his glaze, making him roll his eyes.

"Ewwww....Bitches..." Crys crossed his arms as the 1-A girls growled at him.

"ARE YOU AN INCEL?!" Hagakure hissed as Crys just rolled his eyes.

"Does it matter?"

"Though, people really don't give a shit as long as you're a pretty little fucker." The blond laughed as he hangs his arm over the redhead's shoulders.

"Katsuki Bakugou, this is my best friend, Kirishima Eijirou." The blond introduced as Deku hears a background echo

"I believe the right term is boy friend." Deku joked as the two boys blush before the blond holds him on the shirt.

"This better not get in the campus or I'll fucking burn you in the pile of nuclear waste." Bakugou threatened before Deku raised his hands.

"How?" Todoroki asked as Bomba cleared his throat.

"I make bombs, simple. But I can also make nuclear bombs." Bomba informed as Denki and Sero gaped.

"Okay, no. That's too OP."

"I'm also immune to fire, nuclear radiation and explosions." Bomba added as Bakugou glared at him.

"HOW COME I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF IMMUNITY?!?"

"Because....evolution~."

"It's not like anyone is gonna believe me anyway!" Deku raised his hand as Bakugou's eye twitched.

"They better not believe." Bakugou hissed as people stared at them, knowing there'd be a fight.

'Don't give them the satisfaction, Katsuki.' Izuku said in Katsuki's mind as the blond looks behind him hearing the quiet chants from the extras.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The blond clicked him tongue before pushing Deku aside, giving him a wink before walking off.

'6 P.M. Park.' Izuku heard from Bakugou's mind before walking back to his house.

__________________________