Chapter 21 ( will you marry me again Y/N Potter)

its been a year after Fred's death and the defeat of Voldemort, you helped George through it, and harry helped ginny through it, and everyone helps themselves.  George had taken it the hardest because that was his" partner in crime", twin, "other half".  You felt so bad for him. one day he was looking at a picture of You, Ron, Hermione, Harry, himself, and Fred. you walked down the stairs really tired you saw him on the couch as tears filled your eyes and a warm smile appear on your face. you walked over to him and kissed his cheek. " good morning love, what you looking at?" you placed a hand on his thigh he looks up and gets lost in your eyes. "I'm looking at the most beautiful, brave, and helpful girl ever~" he smiles and hands you the picture, you look at it and smile sitting next to George. 

" I remember this day... I wish he didn't die for me..." you stated George looked at you and held your face " it's not your fault, yes he died but he died for a reason. you worked a hard as you could" he said looking in your eyes "b...but" you stammered as tears when down your face " no buts love its not your fault" he said pulling you in to hug and you crying in his chest as you two laid down on the couch Molly came down and saw you crying, she sat down and rubbed your back as you lowly fell asleep on George's chest. " shes blaming herself for freds death." he said as he kissed your head. 

a few weeks past and Harry and Ginny were getting married the men set up the venue and the girls helped ginny get ready as for you you were working outside with the boys in your dress. George was imaging you in a wedding dress, he dad snapped his fingers in front of him and George snapped back into reality. " s..sorry dad" his dad nodded and they continued setting stuff up you heard Voldemort's voice in your head causing you to stop and scream harry running over to you and pulled you into a hug. " shh it's ok I get them too, they will stop soon I promise" she said as you stopped screaming " go rest little sis ill send George to wake you up when we are ready" you nodded Arthur picked you up and carried you up and brought you to the room you and George shared.

the wedding was about to start George had come to wake you up, he had seen you up and you were fixing your dress in the mirror. George had wrapped his arms around your waist and slowly rubbed your waist as you looked at him turning around. " ready love?" He said whispering in your ear, you let out a calming sigh and nodded, he placed a gentle kiss on your lips and pulled away going to Harry as his best man, and you were Ginny's bridesmaid.

The wedding had started and you and ginny walked down the aisle you holding up the back of her dress, you felt light-headed and just went with it as they said their "I do's" it had started to get worst and right after the reception you blacked out the only thing that replayed in your head as if it was George who died and not Fred. You finally woke up screaming in the middle of the night only to see George wake, scared for his girlfriend, tears streamed down your face and geroge pulled you close under the blanket " shh, it's ok it's a nightmare, I'm right here you can feel me and see me right?" He asked you nodded as a response he wiped your tears and you fell asleep in his neck.

He thinks: I'll ask her tomorrow, after a date, and some air.

The next morning you woke up and saw Geroge smiling at you and he caressed the side of your thigh. You had giggled, he looked in your eyes. " wanna go on a date with me princess~" he asked you and nodded he had gotten up and got ready as you stayed in bed sleepily, he walked out of the bathroom fully clothed. Not that you haven't seen anything before, he kissed your head " get up you lazy butt" he said as you giggled, he left the room and when to his mother in the kitchen, and when she asked about the screaming he frowned and told Molly about what happened.

You had walked downstairs in a red dress with black tights and your black boots. He eyed you up and down he smiled and twirled you around and you placed your hand on his chest catching yourself " shall we go, My Dear~" he bowed holding out his hand towards you, you gladly took it. His mother waved you guys off as you flew off on George's broomstick and you guys just flew around went to honey dukes got your guy's favorite treats you two sat on the hill he proposed last time.
" umm you know this was where I proposed last time~" he commented breaking the silence and you looked at him " Y...Yeah it is" you smiled looking down he chuckled " stand up and turn around my dear~" you nodded and did what was asked. He got up grabbed the ring from this pocket and kneeled on one knee " turn around my love~" he said. You turn around and eyes widen and tear perk your eyes.

"Will you marry me y/n I know last time wasn't a good idea, but I think it's a good time to do it now I love you and I don't want to stop please say yes?" he asked you giggles and jumped on him causing you both to roll down the hill you guys were on when you two stopped you he was on top and you were on the bottom. " yes I'll marry you again and this time we will get married I assume~" you winked at him rolling over to were you were on top. He nodded as the two of you got up and walked up the hill you cheated because you ran. He grabbed you by your hips and kissed you as the moon arose and you both flew back to the burrow.

You looked and the ring and on the flight back, not noticing you were about to get struck until you were struck George didn't notice and flew on leaving you behind until he was back at the burrow he noticed you were gone. "Y/N POTTER, WHERE ARE YOU" He yelled getting Harry's attention and he walked out " you lost my SISTER" he yelled at George. The two started arguing until you came out of the tall grass with your side bleeding, The boys were to busy arguing, Molly and Ginny ran out to help and brought you inside.

Molly attended to you and ginny beat both boys over the head kissing Harry's cheek and hitting George making you laugh, but it hurt instantly "a...ack!!!" Tears dripped down your cheeks " don't laugh it will only make it worse" Molly said  " why's this feel like giving birth again" you joked causing molly to laugh a little " trust me I had 7 kids" you smiled as molly finished up.