Chapter 23 (their happily ever after)

a few weeks past and everyone was getting ready for the day you've been waiting for. you were with ginny, fleur, and Hermione in the room where everything was and where your dress was. George was outside helping his dad and brothers with the venue and tent. he heard you and the girls giggling " ready son?" his dad asked him "As long as she's happy I'm more than ready" he smiles and he looks in the window, you were topless and trying to get the bottom of the dress on. He blushed and looked away quickly and hit Ron in the head for staring and Ron started drooling over you again. He walked inside and his mom hugged him "you're ready to marry her?!?!" Molly sounds excited he nods Hermione comes down "Ms, Y/n wants to do a first look, it's where the bride and groom see each other before the wedding!" Molly smiled as she saw her son's eyes lit up "All right Hermione dear get her and George go wait outside and turn to where your back is facing the door" he nodded fast and he walks to the door, he was excited to see you, he hadn't seen you all day.

You walked down and Molly squealed causing you to blush " you look beautiful Y/n," Molly said, "heh well thank you, I hope George likes it." You said scared Molly walked you to the door and had opened it to see the back of George talking to Percy. Percy saw you and his jaw dropped he patted Geroge on the shoulder and left at you tapped your fiance's shoulder.

He turned around and his eyes widened and he looked like he was gonna cry. "Hi Georgie," you said softly "hey love, you look amazing- no you look beautiful," he said walking over to you and places a kiss on your lips and he walked off, you twirled and tears started to go down your face as Molly came out. "Dear are you alright?" She asked and you nodded "I never thought I'd see this day when I gave myself up to him. I thought I wouldn't stand here in this dress" you confessed. " how long have you wanted to marry George?" Molly asked "Since I was a kid, when I was dating Ron, I still couldn't get George off my mind he was my soulmate" you confessed Arthur came by, and as soon as I knew it I was walking with Arthur down the aisle. You guys had your brother wed you guys.

"Do you George Weasley take my little sister Y/n Potted to be your wife forever and love her and care for her as long as you live?" Harry asked "I do" tears form in your eyes "Do you Y/n Potter take George Weasley to be your husband forever and love him and care for him as long as you live?" You smile "of course I do" harry smiles and steps back " you may kiss-" George grabbed your hips and pulled you close and he kissed you dipping you, holding you and you, of course, kissed him back. " Hello Mr. Weasley," you smile "hello Ms. Weasley" he smirked and you two walked to the party.

Arthur takes your hand and you too do the father and daughter dance even though he's not your dad. Soon came the time you had to dance with George. George took you from his father and spun you around and you giggled, by both danced and had an amazing time together.

He brought you to your guy's room and see your daughter passed out on her bed. You bent down and kissed her head "sleep tight honey, Mommy and Daddy love you" you got up and George had his jacket off and you undid his tie. he lifted your chin and you smiled "I love you Y/n" he whispered "I love you too Georgie" he smiled and assisted to you and with the dress on your body.

That night had ended and you were happily married to George Weasley.