Chapter 11 ( RESCUED AND HEALED)

2 weeks had passed and you lost hope until you were on the couch getting teased by Malfoy in a bad way (I think you know what I mean) George had come by with Harry, Fred, and your little girl Freddie saw you and ran in and Malfoy stopped when the little girl ran up to you. George saw you and took out his wand along with Harry and you had your wand you were just too weak to use it at the moment. you hugged your little girl and she grabbed your hand and brought you to George you hugged him tightly and whispered what had happened over the 2 weeks. Lucius had grabbed you and threw you to the ground along with your daughter causing Freddie to hurt herself. you passed out and George walked in with Harry as Voldemort walked out ¨ Ahhh George Weasley and Harry James Potter¨ he said before kicking you along you groaned but didn't wake up ¨leave my Daddy alone¨ Freddie said stepping in front of George Voldemort didn't care so he just kicked her causing George to raise his wand and say ¨ NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH¨ he yelled you tripped him making the no nose bitch fall as you crawled to your daughter to hold her as George stepped in front of you and his daughter. after your boyfriend and your enemy finished fighting you and harry finished te deed by killing him then you pass out again harry grabbed you and carried you to the burrow as George held your daughter.

Harry walked through the door with you and George with Freddie. ¨ I need food, water, and a medkit, Please!¨everyone went to work Ginny (Harry's fiance. and Georges little sister) came back with the medkit and patched up all the cuts and cruccio curses. molly had finished cooking and George's ( twin brother) Fred came back with some water. You woke up and saw George with a bowl of soup and thee good boyfriend he was he fed you so you didn't have to move a lot