chapter six ( the yule ball pt1)

The Yull ball was coming up at Hogwarts and you, ginny, hermonie were giddily about the ball. The boys walked up behind you guys Hermione and Cedric, Ginny and Harry, you and George. " I'll take her if you don't mine," George said before he took your hand and walked towards the dorms with you. " how much you wanna bet they're gonna snog?" Ginny asked " 5 gallons" hermonie answered.

George pulled you to your room and he saw your dress and blushed " you have to try that on for me" he asked " nope you'll have to wait till tomorrow night love " you said teasingly he pulled you on his lap as he sat on the bed " your beautiful princess " he said kissing your lips over and over " why thank you baby " you said kissing him back every time. Ron had come in to ask you to the Yule Ball. " hey Y/N!" He shouted. "Can you not shout, I'm right here!" You said annoyed " oh ok, I wanted to tell you you're going to the Yule ball with me and only me." He said forcefully "umm sorry she going with me right princess," he asked " yep George asked me a few days ago, sorry ron," you said.

He rolled his eyes and sees your dress and smirked devilishly " you'd look so sexy in that dress love~" he commented George got up and said " I know she would, and I'd appreciate if you did not talk about MY wife like that" your eyes widened and looked at George as he winked at you.

You giggle and Ron hexed George and he flew out the window. You ran past everyone and tears were going down your face. Everyone followed you as you used a spell to catch your boyfriend. You ran to him as he hugged you tightly. " thank you love" he said as he wiped tears off your face and you nodded crying in his chest and Fred came running to you guys " you ok George" he nodded " I'm fine Freddie, she saved me" he said as you sniffed ginny ran up and hugging her brother. "Hey little sis," he said hugging her back " hey big brother" you smiled as ginny grabbed you and pulled you to hermonie.

the girls pulled you inside to work on your dress, makeup, and hair. your hair was down and curled, your makeup is a red eye shadow with a golden shimmer and a red lip. your dress fit your body quite nicely and it was a deep red with lace and velvet finish.

If you wanna look at the dress( just copy and paste)

https://www.cntraditionalchineseclothing.com/image/cache/data/2020/01/traditional_red_dress/54/Floor-Length-Deep-V-neck-Traditional-Red-Dress-Velvet-Stitching-Lace-Spaghetti-Straps-Beading-Bride-Evening-Dress-800x800.jpg

the other girls got ready and you got scared very quickly towards the end. You looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful girl but then all the bad stuff George got rid of when you were together since he was the one who calmed you down the most. at this point, you were ready to be in a serious relationship with the gingered haired boy and hope he asked you out tonight at the Yule ball. As you guys shut the door behind you, you guys saw your dates and as George held in hand out and you took it, he instantly spun you around to get a 360* of the girl he was after. " you look beautiful ms potter¨ you giggled ¨ thank you, Mr. Weasley¨ you hummed ¨i just remember I have to help Mgonagle with something ill see you soon pretty boy~'' he chuckled as you ran down the hall holding up your dress so you don't trip.