Chapter 20 (the battle final at Hogwarts)

You ran into the forbidden forest and gave yourself up cause it was you to kill him not harry. " ahh Y/N lily Potter, come to die." he shot the killing curse at you and you flew back hitting a tree he laughed and everyone saw the green light come from the forest at the castle. you saw dumbledor talked to him and Dracos mother walked over and whispered quietly" is Draco ok" you nodded slightly and she stood up "dead" Voldemort cheered. as hagrid walked up to the building holding your "dead" body " Y/N POTTER IS DEAD" he shouted " NO" George yelled about to run to you but his dad grabbed him. "stupid boy~" he hissed after a few minutes of insulting Neville you sprung up as harry threw your wand to you and you threw the whole area getting shot at, everyone cheered for you and the war soon resumed Voldemort caught up to you and you guys fought him kicking you in the stomach.

"let's finish this tom~," you said pushing you both off the tower as this was happening Bellatrix shot a killing curse at Ginny, and Molly and Bellatrix dueled and molly won the duel. Voldemort tried operating you fell on the ground rolling you both grabbed your wands and creating a half green and half blue line of magic as everyone walked out.

Hermione and Ron were about to be killed by Nagini but Neville headed the snake causing you to win the battle and you all watched him disingreat. you heard George yell your name but you passed out from lack of food, water, blood loss, and rest.

 " Y/N!" harry ran and caught you he then put you on one of the beds in the wrecked castle, George stayed by your bedside and everyone else got to rest.  around 10 hours later you woke up to George asleep next to you, you smiled and kissed his head as he smiled. you went out to find McGonagall ad help her re-build the school you did your magic as everyone walked out to see what you were doing George was impressed. you finished and put a protective spell on the castle " still a not skilled enough witch, Georgie~" you smirked "oh shut up" he said kissing you passionately in front of his ex and you wrapped your arms around his neck.