Chapter 5 ( Georges fun)

he went to you and slowly kissed your neck a sensation went through your body and he played you down on your back as he slowly slid his cold hands up your shirt " h..hmmm~" was the only thing you could let out and pulled off your shirt and you quickly covered your chest " princess, your ok I can stop if you'd like" he said in a comforting manner and you shook your head no. " I..I'm sorry I'm just self-conscious about my body," you said giving him your reason he moved your arms slowly away from your chest and your body let him.

He kissed your chest slowly going down your body leaving a hickey here and there. He had gotten up to take off his shirt and pants. You couldn't believe it you were about to fuck your best friend for 16 years, crush for 5 years. You know you shouldn't because you didn't want to get in trouble with Ron but you felt safe in George's arms. He put his hands on your waist and slowly pulled them down. You played with the boy's dark ginger hair.

Waring gets very Very VERY sexual from here don't like then skip.

You felt a hand on your panties and you blushed and he slowly teased the sensitive part of your body with his thumb and he pulled you up as he pulled down his boxers to relieve his long and hard length " could you help me, princess, ~'' he asked and you giggles because he didn't know what he was in for. You guys switched places and you got on your knees and slowly kissed the tip and licked it like a kitten. He groaned as he felt your warm mouth go around his length and slowly bobbed your head up and down he groaned more and moved your hair out of your face. " h..hmm fuck princess~, when did you get so go at this~" he asked you pulled up off his length " I was with Ron remember" you said answering his question he nodded you went back down and he pushed your head down to the point you started gagging on his length. He groaned and you moaned on his length and after a bit, he had come on your chest and neck he picked you up and pinned you up against the wall with your legs up and around his waist he had entered you, and you whimper as you felt him. He looked into your eyes and waited for you. " I'm ready when you are princess," he said you lay your head on his shoulder and kiss him cheek letting him know to start slow. And he did he was way more gentle than ron was with you after a bit he sped up with your approval because it's your body, not a toy. You moaned his name letting Ron hear you on accident. There was a loud bang on the bedroom door and a loud ron on the other side. " sorry ron she's mine now, isn't that right princess~" he said and looked at you " y..yes d..daddy~" you answered he looked at you and whispered " daddy huh~" he question and you nodded.

Ron almost kicked the door down if it wasn't for Harry and Molly "let them have their fun mate she's not a thing you can keep forever with the way you've treated her." Harry said grabbing the back of Ron's shirt molly chimed in " once you guys are done you guys can have dinner ok" and they both had left. " now to you my beautiful princess~" he sped up and you didn't know you moaned again" Hmmm d..daddy h..harder please~" you moaned he pulled out and lay you down on the bed and he slowly went back in and as you adjusted. After you did he started pounding you tears perked your eyes and moans came out and if you were having a conversation with someone. He really affected you. He looked under him and saw the girl he was going to ask out soon under him and he watched as your breasts went up and down and he watches as hows you were feeling you didn't want his to stop and he was close along with you he pulled you out and you came and whined softly. He touched himself the rest of the way. You sat up and slowly got up off the bed and he helps you guys to the bathroom that he had in his room. " did you have fun princess~" he asked and you nodded as he left and you showed you walked out with a towel around your body and George on the bed with a tray. It had 2 plates of food and you smiled as you kissed you soon to be a boyfriend. "I love you, honey," you said with a smile " I love you too princess, and hey are you ready to start dating yet? " he asked " yes and no my mental part isn't ready yet, but I'd love more experiences like this with you, you redhead flirt," you said playing with is the hair and he nodded understanding your wants and needs. He was really the best thing ever that happened to you. You guys ate and cuddled the rest of the night and fell asleep in his arms.