Chapter Nine ( Georges birthday surprise ruined)

As you finished you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and they felt familiar but in a bad way. You turn to see Ron trying to hit on you. You yelped as he grabbed your ass and pulled you into a kiss making it look the other way around when George came outside to find you. " Was the real reason you came back was for my "brother", come with me" he commanded. And you walked to him as grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside. he pulled you to his room and threw you against the wall making you look at him ¨ what happened out there!¨ he yelled your eyes filled with fear and tears. he saw what he was doing and let you go covering his mouth and he saw the bruise he left ¨p...princess, I'm so so so sorry.¨ you smiled and sat on the bed as he sat next to you. you place a hand on his cheek ¨ I was setting something up and Ronald had come up behind me wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me and kissed me as you came out ¨ his eyes widened and he put his head down but you pull it up only to place a small is on his nose ¨ hey your ok love, I promise¨ you whisper in his ear. he pulls you on top of him and he hugs you. your guy's daughter comes running in and jumps on you and George causing all of you guys to laugh ¨ Hi mommy, hi daddy!¨ she says causing George to look at you smiling. you hear yelling and you go downstairs and see death eaters setting the place on fire ¨s..shit¨"you run to George and tell him what's going on. You hand George his broom and he leaves with your daughter as you hold him the door shut.

you get thrown to the ground by a death eater and he craves the word ¨mudblood¨ in your arm. George hears you screaming and crying while his dad holds him back so he doesn't get hurt. the death eater walks out with you and throws you to the ground Georges's dad lets him go and the death eater leaves in a cloud of smoke and George run to you followed by his mother. he looks at your arm and tears stream down his face. ¨princess, w...wake up please!¨ your eyes stay shut as molly ( his mom) patches up your arm you all know it's going to scar.