chapter three ( back at school and Georges hurt)

2 weeks have passed and you guys were back at Hogwarts for your guys 6-7th year you guys were stuck with Umbridge and she stopped you from playing quidditch and you were their best player other than Harry. You guys were taking your O.W.L.S and you heard a noise and George and Fred were late but they flew in on their brooms setting off fireworks in the classroom and George sent you mini-heart fireworks. then George flew down to pick you up he held his hand out once Umbridge saw this she smacked your hand and it stung badly you winced as you looked up at George. he sent the dragon on her and he picks you up on the broomstick and flew off with you in the sky Umbridge had hexed the brooms and you fell off from the hex.

''GEORGE HELP PLEASE!!!!!¨ you screamed he looked behind him as saw you falling he yelled for Fred and they both swooped down to your rescue George grabbed your arm and threw you up and he caught you like a princess. ¨you ok love ¨ he asked and set you on the ground but he got hit with a kiss and he kisses you back almost dipping you. Umbridge came out and saw you guys kissing she pulled you away from George and he almost flipped out she held your wrist and stormed off with you in hand and your wand in her other.

George has had enough of that witch so after you detention you made out with George in front of Umbridge. she chased you guys into the forbidden forest. centaurs pulled Umbridge away and he put his robe on you and you guys walked back to the dorms and got a letter saying something about George's eldest brother was getting married and they need them home urgently. you and George packed and told Hermione harry and Ron and they did the same. you all arrived at the burrow to be on Fire and the fly to the order of the phoenix headquarters George got hit with the cuccio curse and lost his ear and you flew faster holding onto George so he didn't fall. when you got there you yelled for help and molly and everyone else ran to you holding George in your lap with your head on his crying and George was unconscious the boys tried to touch George but you growled at them and only let molly touch him you were sent to sleep. you slept in Georges shirt and kept the ring close to your heart. he was out for 3 days

day 1: crying, no eating, drinking, and sleep

day 2: crying, no eating drinking, and sleep

day 3 ( last day): no eating, drinking, and some sleep by the fireplace in the room.

George had woken up and saw you asleep by the fireplace and molly looking after her he groaned and molly turned around and hugged her baby boy ¨ h..hows Y/N¨ he asked ¨ she's a little sick at the moment, she hasn't eaten, drunk anything or sleep the past 2 days¨ she answered he uses his wand and moved you on the couch and caressed the side of your head and kissed it lightly. Molly smiled ¨ you really love her huh¨ he nods and smiles and fell asleep with you nuzzled into his neck.