chapter 17 (M..MALFOY)

You, Harry, Hermione, and Ron appeared at Hogwarts and you got a hug from all your friends you made at Hogwarts.  You saw the one and only Draco Malfoy. He bullied harry in all his years but now they were friends. You sat at the Ravenclaw table because that was your house and not Gryffindor. You and luna walked to your dormitory and unpacked most of your thing you decided to take a walk around before it was too late to anything. You had seen Malfoy on a nightime walk as well so decided to join him.

You guys had run into George and his new "girlfriend" snogging in the halls in front of the Gryffindor tower. It broke your heart as he looked at you and tear showed up in his eyes. Malfoy had grabbed your arm and pulled you away. You heard his girlfriend say " is that the girl you were engaged to my love" and he nodded " My love~" you thought you didn't like that and he didn't either, he loved it when you called him "Georgie" or "love'.

You had saw harry and ran to him as he swung you around hugging you the whole time. George had looked over and seen how happy you were when you saw Harry. It made him smile.
  Draco grabbed your hips and KISSED YOU you didn't like him like that you thought as a friend.  " I'm sorry Draco, I don't like you like that you said walking away slowly towards George. You had turned around and hit George causing you both to fall and you landed on top of George.

His girlfriend wasn't too happy as you to stared into each other's eyes and blushed slightly. She yanked you off by your hair causing you to yelp and Harry to run over along with Malfoy (Draco) you were known to get headaches easily and you did. " omg I'm so so so so "sorry", I didn't mean to!!! " she sounded like a brat " can you not sound like a damn brat please" you yelled at her pushing Draco and harry off of you and walking back to your dorm for some headache medicine and some tea.

the next morning you heard Georgie's voice saying ¨ moorning~¨ as he did on Christmas 6 years ago. it gave your heart flutter as you got up to get ready for classes. you got in your house colored sweater then the black robe/ cape-like thing put on your favorite boots. you walked down to breakfast and everyone looked at you with a weird look as snape grabbed your arm and pulled you out and showed you a newspaper with the cover of Draco kissing you and your heart sank. he let you sit in his room for breakest when you saw Malfoy he grabbed your hand and kissed you again ¨ hi babe¨ he said ¨DONT CALL ME THAT MALFOY!!!¨ you yelled at him as he pushed you into the wall as George had turned the corner to see you hitting Malfoy but him not moving a muscle he placed his lips on yours and tears went down your face as he pulls away he saw you crying and he smirked "M...Malfoy please stop. I don't like this please stop." You begged him until snape came out and pulled Malfoy off of you and you slide down the wall behind you. Snape gave Draco detention and he took you into his office and brought George with you and himself. "So Ms. Potter, why was he doing that to you?" He asked concerned. " I...I don't know professor, he kissed me last night and I told him that I didn't like him that way, and all of a sudden he acts like I'm his girlfriend or something." You stated " and Mr. Weasley why weren't you in class?" He asked sternly
" w..well sir, s..she wasn't in class and I was worried about her." He said looking at his feet.

"Uncle please, can I have a moment with M...Mr. Weasley?" You asked kindly and he walked out of the room. 

You two made eye contact and just put your guy's lips met and you guys made out as if you two were still lovers. Snape had hit his wall with a smirk you fell back and you landed on the ground and he sent you and George to class with Remus (yes Remus still teaches and all that) you explained the situation and he nodded. George's girlfriend had run up and hugged him smelled your perfume and grabbed you, throwing you to the closed wall, and held her wand to your throat. " DID YOU SNOG MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" she yelled and smiled " yes I did, and he's not a bad kisser, Ms. Johnson ". He smirked at your sudden bravery and Remus pulled her off you fell to your knees screaming and harry ran to you and you hugged harry as you screamed in his chest. George had run up to you and harry and placed a hand on your thigh look stopped screaming as you looked at the ginger-haired boy you still loved you " hey your alright love I promise" he said in a stern yet calming voice. you passed out slowly leaning toward George with a faint "I love you, Georgie" His girlfriend huffed and puffed and left the room not giving a damn about you.