Chapter 16 ( the big fight)

you took George's hand and lead him to the living room ¨are you sure we should wed at this moment? I mean id love to marry you and I love you! but right now?¨ you asked him. ¨why not, love?¨ he questioned ¨ i...I just don't think it's safe that's all!¨ you answered

" why, why do we have to wait, you said it your self 'I don't wanna lose him again, so I'd be happy to marry as soon as possible" your eyes perked with tears " because I was once put on the spot and yes I do wanna marry you as soon as possible, but think our fam-" he had cut you off.

"Your family, YOUR FAMILY, YOU HAVE NO FAMILY Y/N POTTER, BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD, AND SINCE OUR DAUGHTER HAS MY NAME SHES MY FAMILY" he yelled at you causing everyone to look at you too and tears fell down your face.  " THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS GEORGE AND YOU KNOW THAT" you screamed back at him.  " UGH YOUR SO ANNOYING" you looked down and took off your ring as everyone gasped.

He had looked over only to get a ring to the chest and a necklace he had gotten you for your 13th birthday and 3rd year at Hogwarts. " we are over George..." you said going up to George's room to pack your things and leave. You were going to leave your daughter there so she could spend some years with her father.

You had walked downstairs and hugged everyone except for George and Ron. " I hope your happy Geo- Mr. Weasley" you walk out crying with Hermione going after you.

After the summer with Hermione and her family, you had to finish school at Hogwarts. You and Hermione got on the platform and got on the train with Harry and Ron who had hugged you since you guys haven't seen each other all summer.  Harry has said George had gotten a new girlfriend in the last 3-4 months. this made you sad and felt lonely.