Chapter seven ( the yule ball pt2 and 2 special announcements)

George and everyone went to the Ball and you were up on the stage helping with the decorations as you jumped up and down trying to hook something because you left your wand in the dorm room. Hermonie helps you with a spell and George smiled as you jumped down off the stage and into George's arms " why hello there princess" he said with a smile you smiled back as he lowered you into a kiss " w..will you be my boyfriend?" You said biting your lip "only if you be my girlfriend" he answered and the two of you shared a passionate kiss.

The ball started and you all had an amazing time you and George of course shared many kisses and you got spun around ALOT, George tried to make that night the best one yet other than the time he fucked you. he kept his and above your waist and slapped your ass when he could causing you to jump every time and him getting punched by you every time. you slowly slid your hand down his dress shirt, he knew what you wanted, he pulled you to the corner and pushed you down, and undid his pants he pushed his length in your mouth causing you to gag a lot. ¨ this is what you wanted right princess¨ you nod and make him have lots of pleasure. ¨ugh~ p..princess your ¨ he breathes in sharply and pulls you up and the put his ¨little friend" away and grabs your arm and took you to his dorm room and he fucked your brains out.

the next morning, you squealed and Hermione, your boyfriend( George), and brother(Harry) come running out. Harry covered your mouth and you bit his hand ¨ babe are you ok?¨ George asked ¨ you know the magic school applied for?¨ you asked and everyone nodded ¨ I GOT IN¨ everyone smiled and hugged you except for George. ¨ b...baby boy?¨ y.. you're leaving me aren't you ¨ he said about to cry.

you chuckled ¨ I have one more surprise for you, Georgie¨ you hand him a little box and he opens it slowly ad saw a positive pregnancy test ¨ y..your PREGNENT¨ he said and you nodded ¨ ill be gone for 5 years though...¨ you said looking down ¨ g..go ill wait for you, I want you to be happy I love you Y/N Potter¨ he said holding up your chin ¨ I love you too George Weasley¨ you said as he kissed your head, you pulled down his collar and kissed him like you did the other night.

AT THE STATION

the train pulls up and harry and Hermione hugged you tightly while George dipped kissed you. ¨ don't fall for any other boys and write to me every week or when you can, I love you babe¨ he said with tears in his eyes ¨ don't worry I won't, ill write when I can and I love you more¨ than you boarded the train crying and left leaving everything behind at Hogwarts. you grabbed your phone and texted George

You: ¨I miss you already¨

George: ¨I miss you too princess, see you in 5 years I love you¨

You: ¨see ya, I love you too...¨