Chapter 19 ( GETTING INTO HOGWARTS)

you guys got warm clothes on and headed for diagonally, you and Harry were wanted for a weird reason. you guys were pulled into a house by Albus's brother and Neville got you back to Hogwarts where you guys saw everyone.  George saw you ran up and spun you around and kissed you passionately and you kissed back as he hugged you tightly, soon ginny comes rushing in " Snape know you guys are back" you ran to ginny and hugged her as you and everyone got on Gryffindor robes (your Ravenclaw robes) and made your away to the great hall. you guys stood in your spots as he talked about you and harry and you guys stepped out and said in unison " tell them how it happened that night, the night you killed dumbledor!!!" 

 he went to shoot something at you but McGonagall stepped in and then snape and McGonagall started dueling after snape feld the match the voice came in the whole school saying to tun in you and harry. everyone looked at you both till Pansey Parkinson blurted out " someone grab them!" and George's ex-girlfriend chimed in " yeah grab them!''  George stepped in front of you and harry and so did the rest of the Weasley family along with some Gryffindors and Ravenclaws. 

" luna we need the diadem," you said to luna she nodded and pulled you with Cho and they helped you get it. Draco appeared " you have something of mine love, and I want it back please" you shock your head and destroyed it and Malfoy set the place on fire and you all ran out and told harry everything you all ran outside you held off 3 death eaters at once and defeated them both harry grabbed your hand and pulled you to where you guys needed to go and saw snape died in from of your eyes. harry got Snape's tears and you all ran to the hospital wing you saw George crying and Fred.... dead. you kissed George one last time " I...I love you, stay strong and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do to you" you said kissing his head and running off "she's turning herself in..." hemione said George looked at Hermione and fell to his knees screaming into his hands.