Chapter 12 (Bill and Fleurs wedding)

you and George were getting ready for George's second eldest brother's wedding you went to fleur as her best friend and maid of honor you opened the door to outside and saw your boyfriend and daughter dressed. Freddie in a cute yellow dress and George in a white dress shirt and a purple tie that complemented your lavender dress. you had tapped on his shoulder and scared him he turned around and his jaw dropped he puts down Freddie and spins you around and his ¨little friend¨ likes it a lot you notice and eye him down he follows your eyes and goes inside. You had gone in after him to find fleur you see hemione and she leads to the room full of girls all the girls had a darker purple tone in their dress but you looked amazing as fleur said.

George walked past the door only to hear fleur ask you ¨ so y/n when are you and George got married, I mean you guys have a kid why not get married?" you chuckled ¨ id love to marry him, but I'm scared we'll be pulled apart before then like how I left for 5 years for that school..¨ you said with a tear going your face all the girls hugged you and Hermione said ¨if he loves you enough he will marry you no matter the consciences ¨ you nod and smile as she wipes your tears. you all took a drink of water and you left the room to see when it's going to start.

you saw Bill (George's brother) and asked him how he felt and everything. ¨ heh nervous, what if she lost feelings for me or something!!¨ you giggle ¨ she didn't ill tell you that right now¨ you said to him as he looked at the arm ¨ I hate you have to live with that on your arm¨ he said pulling you into a hug you wanted to cry but didn't you hugged him back and told him to get ready and you ran to find molly and to tell her everything is ready and she sent you to tell fleur.

everyone sat down with fleur walking down the alise and you holding the back of her dress up and walking with her and you when to the side behind her and looked at George and your daughter Freddie.

AFTER THE CEREMONY

fleur was making you sing so you sung: A Thousand Years as they danced soon enough you heard a loud crash outside and you went outside the tent and saw death eaters and they saw you as you ran inside to tell molly which you did. she rangled everyone up and she summoned a port key you grabbed your daughter and gave her to George and before you grabbed his hand the death eater grabbed you and everyone left you as George yelled your name.

he pulled off his mask and to was Lucius ¨ fuck!!!¨ you yelled as he covered your mouth and caressed your thigh through your dress. you didn't know harry stayed back and he shot a spell at Lucius and harry grabbed you as the cried coving your face with your arms and Mollys Accio spell worked George saw you crying and harry hugging you tightly ¨ what happened ¨George and Fred said in unison. ¨ he almost raped her...¨ tears filled Harry's eyes and George's eyes filled with anger like he couldn't have saved you. Harry handed you to George and you looked at him and only cried in his chest as Ron laughed you looked as he said ¨ still crying over getting raped still ¨ he complained you got mad and all the emotions clicked in ¨ I DONT KNOW YOU GET RAPED MORE THEN ONCE BY THE SAME GUY THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TRUST BUT SOON FIND OUT YOU CANT RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY¨ you yelled and you covered your mouth as he started to walk to you but George inferred ¨ don't. fucking. TOUCH. HER¨ he said grabbing your hips and kissing you softly as his WHOLE mood changed. you rest your head on his shoulder and you slowly fall asleep ¨ we should find a place to sleep¨ molly said and everyone nodded and George picked you up bridal style and carried you to number 12 Grimmauld place and bill and fleur flew their place George places you on the bed and changes you into a pair of pj's and he puts your o bed and he goes down to harry and molly they discuss what they are going to do for your birthday next weekend.