Chapter fifteen ( staring to plan for the wedding)

Everyone had gone to bed but you and George stayed up and hung out in your guy's room he had you pinned on the bed you were both shirtless ( you had a bra of course) he's hand slid down your waist and tried to undo the skirt you had on you pulled away and slowly pulled the skirt down for him he kissed down your neck and chest as you cast a silencing charm around the bed thank you, Professor, Flitwick your thought he got off of you and kicked his pants off and you threw him on the bed and sat on his lap he put his hand on your neck and your hand slid up his bare chest and your lips on his neck. you had pulled away and just laid your head on his shoulder.

Y/N: ¨i missed you georgie~¨ you said with tears about to go down your face.

George: he looked down and saw the tears he lifted your head and pecked your lips softly. ¨ I missed you too princess~¨

He layed his head on your head as you fell asleep in his arms he picked you up and layed you on the bed and left you asleep in the room and georgie got ready for bed and went to bed

---------------------
The next day

You woke up bright and early and talked with molly about the wedding dress, where you wanna get married and everything in between . George had come down to see you blushing and Molly ( his mother) giving you a bunch of random wedding questions and showing you dress options.
" heh Wow mum, you want me gone soon dont you" he said wrapping an arm around you. " sorry honey, I'm just really excited about you two getting married!" She said " me too mum, not everyday you find someone like you and dad" he said. You looked at him and he winked at you.