chapter thirteen: the plan

You were asleep and George had gone to his mother and your brother Harry. They were talking
George's idea- he pulls out the ring box with his and your birthstone(s) his being amethyst and yours being a diamond (you're whatever). He showed his mom "you're going to propose " Harry said
He nods and blushes " she said something today to fleur saying how she would love to marry him but was scared they might be ripped apart like the distance between them for the past five years." Hemione said opening the door and shutting the door behind her
" shes also starting to whimper George if you wanna check on her" he nods and leaves the room and walks up to your guy's room it had 2 beds one for you two and one for Freddie he walked into ron and Percy slowly rubbing your thigh " Get Off Her Now," he said which scared them and they ran off causing you to wake up and look at George he sat on the bed and put the ring in his bedside table and pulled his shirt off and you turned over and layed on his bare chest listening to his heartbeat as he petted your head as he put you back to sleep and he looks under the blanket to see you in just his shirt and your underwear your foot slowly move along his leg to tease him a little he looked at you and chuckled softly and he pulled your head up with his hand " does princess-like teasing her boyfriend~," he said in a seductive manner " m..maybe I do I dont~," you said in response he sat up and pulled you on his lap and bumped his leg which caused you to bounce on his lap he slowly unzipped the back of your dress as you played with his buttoned up shirt you looked in his eyes andhe looked in yours and he leaned into kiss you and you kissed him pushing him on the bed then snuggling into his neck ¨ heh I love you princess~ ¨ you smile ¨ i love you too Georgie~¨ he hums and you giggle as you get up and change and George does the same.