Chapter 13

I woke up in bed the next morning.

It was Monday.

Ew.

Dressed in that awesome, poofy dress, I made my way down stairs for some breakfast. I hopped down each step, because why the hell not? I mean, I'm 17, but who cares?

Breakfast was waffles with apples and bleu cheese on the top. It may sound gross, but it's great. for some reason (thank god), grandmother wasn't down here yet, probably trying to make her self look less evil.

The ride to school was fine, Tamato and I joked about Takashi's behavior the day before and caught up on what happened after I fainted.

School was the actual problem. The physical exams were today, and I am definitely not ready to show my scars to the whole world.
No the scars aren't purposeful, they are from people trying to get revenge and from protecting people. Also surgery. but that's not the point. the point was that I am not going to be completely covered in front of the whole school. And that's a problem.

A big problem.

So when time for the exams rolled around, I was told I had a separate clinic with Haruhi. I was glad. I really didn't want people to see me like that. I've had my fair share of pity parties, and they are far from fun.

Haruhi had her arm around my shoulders as we walked. I was literally shaking, whether from the ADHD flare is been having or plain nerve, it was awful. I could hear anything, I couldn't feel anything, I could barely even think. I found myself on autopilot as I went to go undress. however when I heard Haruhi scream, I snapped out of my nervous trance and ran as fast as I could to her room; fuming when I found a 'doctor' there and Haruhi shirtless.

I was not fully clothed, I was wearing a tank top and my volleyball shorts from America, fully exposing my scars.

The man was knocked to the ground. Whether it was from the harsh kick I gave him to the legs or the punch I landed on his face, the world may never know.

Suddenly the Host Club burst in, chanting some silly motto that made them look ridiculous. Someone had given Haruhi and I both a uniform jacket and went back to interrogating the bruised and bloody man. I wasn't listening because it didn't sound like anyone was in danger or hurt.

The topic didn't sound remotely important or life changing, so I went back into that nervous trance. I was so tired. But soon enough the club left and I was alone to finish my exam. I feel like I'm walking in butter or swimming in gelatin. I'm probably getting sick. ugh.

After the exams Takashi came over and felt my forehead.
"You're sick." He stated bluntly.

"Really captain obvious?" I didn't mean to snap at him and be sarcastic. I was just peeved because that meant a whole day at home alone.

Ugh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. I just really hate spending the whole day home alone. especially if it's just some stupid flu." Even my voice sounds horrible. it was breaking and cracking every few words.

"Home alone? Ollie, do you really think the host club would let you stay home alone when your sick?" My brother pranced around dramatically, mocking hurt.

"Yes. and you have school tomorrow Tamato. I'm not going to make you stay home with me. or anyone for that matter."

"Oh you wont be making us, I assure you. You will stay in the Host Club room on the couch, my dearest sister."
"That made absolutely no sense."

"It made perfect sense!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Slap.

Whoops. I may or may not have accidentally slapped my brother.

"OUCH! Oliver! Why'd you do that?" He whined and rubbed his sore face.

"You were being stupid. Aye Twins? Do you have pajamas? I need sleep, and this couch is calling my name." so off the twins went to fetch me something suitable to sleep in, Kyouya went for the medicine, Mitsukuni got me some cake, Haruhi grabbed me a blanket and a pillow, Takashi tucked me in, and my brother danced around like a total idiot. But hey, what else is new?
So I snuggled in the blankets and slept. And slept. And slept. Until soon, I was being carried by my idiot brother into the limousine.

Softly I was set i bed by a maid as I drifted even further into a dream world. a better world.