Chapter 23 pt.2

All point of views will be bold this chapter, because it will change every few paragraphs.

Takashi POV

She was hiding.

From me.

I sat on the elegant chair and put my head in my hands. What had I done? I told the girl I loved that I hated her and left for four months? What kind of person was I? Who does that?

Mitsukuni told me she had been sickly when I first left. I felt a pang of guilt run through me. How could she love me so much after I hurt her so bad?

All I knew, I had to get my Oliver back, no matter what it took.

I loved her so much. I loved her smile, the way her eyes lit up when she talked about something she liked, the way her hair fell perfectly all time, and how sweet she was.

I loved the way she would selflessly and recklessly sacrifice herself to save those she loved.

I loved the way she smelt all the time, like apples and watermelon. It was sweet and pure, just like her.

I loved how innocent her eyes looked, the sound of her voice, especially in the morning.

I loved the way she hugged me, she was small enough to wrap her arms around my waist and bury her head in my chest.

I loved everything about her, from the bottom to the top.

But I blew it.

I messed up, so bad. And I needed a way to fix it, if I even could.

I had to try, at least.

I had to.

Hikaru POV

Ollie was hurt. Bad. I think the worst part was, of the whole situation, was that everyone knew he was coming back except her.

We hid it from her.

She had just gotten her old self back, her old confidence and happiness. And Mori-Senpai had to come back and ruin it all.

But who knows. Maybe it would be different. Maybe she could accept him back with open arms.

Never mind.

That's almost worst than shutting him out.

Mitsukuni POV

Ollie was so upset when we saw her!! She was crying!! Poor Ollie. I felt so bad for her, but I felt worse for Takashi. I knew he didn't mean what he said. He really didn't. He also didn't know he was leaving that same day. Poor Takashi was thrown out of the program because he couldn't concentrate. He wanted to stay in the program so bad, but he wanted to be wth Ollie more.

Tamaki POV

I had spoken to Mori-Senpai when he was in his karate/kendo/learn stuff thing. He explained himself, talking about how sorry he was and asking if Ollie was okay. I forgave him, because he loved her so much! Love can't be stopped!! So operation Force Ollie To Fall Back In Love With Mori-Senpai was put into action. Everyone had a specific role, except Haruhi and Ollie of course. We didn't tell Haruhi because we knew she wouldn't like it.

Go Operation Force Ollie To Fall Back In Love With Mori-Senpai!!!!

Kaoru POV

Boss had a plan to get his sister to forgive Mori-Senpai. I hope it works, she wasnt the same nowadays. She pretended she was, pretended she was the same old Ollie she was before, but everyone can see she wasn't the same without Mori-Senpai. She was hurt, and until they fall back in love, she won't ever be the same.

Haruhi POV

Poor Ollie-Senpai! I didn't know he was coming, but judging by everyone else's looks, they did.

She was so hurt by Mori-Senpai. I felt so bad for her! Hopefully things could go back the way they were before, but I wasn't too sure. Would she actually forgive him? I was pleasantly surprised that Tamaki hadn't made some stupid plan yet.

Oh how wrong I was.

Kyouya POV

I knew everyone was already giving Oliver their pity, so I didn't. I had known her since I had known Tamaki, so it wasn't like I had just met her. She knew I would be there for her to talk to if she needed it, she also knew that I wasn't going to pity her. I loved her like a sister, and it hurt me to see her like this, but it wasn't my job to show it. Someone had to be strong. And if no one else was going to do that for her, then I would.

Ollie POV

Everyone's pity was pissing me off. I didn't need it. I'm stronger than that.
I knew my brother had some kind of shady scheme planned, and I wasn't exactly excited about it.
I guessed I'd find out later.

How wrong I was.