Chapter 18

Oh my gosh guys. so I've mainly been putting this off because I didn't want to write the Beach chapter, since we all know that it won't go well. So I wrote this instead because I felt like I needed more development in Takashi and Ollie's cute little relationship.
Omg guys guess what.
AUTHOR-SENPAI HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!! 8DDDDDD don't worry he's really sweet and nice and cares about me a lot which is gr1099 so yeah.

Ollie pov
"Hello? Oliver speaking!" My new cell phone rang loud and clear in my quiet bedroom.
"Hi Ollie." A deep (hot AF) voice sounded through the phone speakers.
"Takashi! What's up, buttercup?" He chuckled softly at my remarks.
"Do you want to go on a date tonight?"
My heart stopped.
Oh my god.
"A-Ah! Sure! Where are we going?"
"I've got it all planned out. See you later okay? Love you, Ollie."
He hung up rather abruptly and I squealed in delight.
A DATE!
"Tamakiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could for my fangirl brother.
Well, at least I know he got something from me.
The dramatic blonde burst into my room, panting and sweating.
"Guess what?! Guess! Guess!"
"What?! What happened, my precious sister?!"
"I'm going on a date with TAKASHI!" I screamed and danced around my bedroom with my brother. "It will be so grand! The grandest of the grand dates! It will be beautiful, charming, and intelligent. Just like Takashi! Ah, Takashi, my love. The light in my eternal darkness, my sunshine on rainy days, and my literal life."
I might have been being a little melodramatic. Only a little!
"Oh! Tamaki! I just had the best idea in the history of the universe! Guess what it is!"
"What is it?"
"Guess!" I persisted. He would figure it out.
Tamaki gasped, "Bring Haruhi and make it a double date!"
Nevermind.
"No, stupid! Go on your own date with Haruhi! Double Dates aren't romantic at all!" We both squealed and danced around the room some more, screaming about having dates.

#######Time Skip#######
I was blindfolded and being led by Takashi to our date. I breathed deeply, sniffing the air for a clue as to wear we were. Cinnamon? Candy Floss? Hot Dogs? That didn't give me much, me being so oblivious he could've said where we were and I still wouldn't know.
So I listened instead. Screaming? Laughing? More screaming?
((If you can guess where they are I will upload a new chapter the day after!))
At this point I was beyond confused.
What has screaming, candy floss, cinnamon, hot dogs, and laughter?
Takashi gently removed the blindfold from my eyes and I gasped.
Oh my god.
I've always wanted to go here!
Rides, Candy floss, roller coasters, haunted houses, everything!!!!
((If you know what it is, comment))
((Guess))
((But don't cheat bc that's rude.))
((No extra chapter of you cheat.))
((If you get it I'll dedicate it to you also whoop whoop))
((Comment now>>>> ))
((Do it))
((GUESS))
((Here it comes))

An amusement park!
Kids were screaming and running around everywhere, bored adults following behind.
Tamaki and I had always wanted to go to amusement parks as children. We would pass them in the Limousine and scream and point and cry because almost every other kid in the universe got to go except us. It was unfair. I wished every year for my birthday, as I blew out whatever number of candles, that I could take my baby brother to an amusement park.
You may think that's a little weird, but seeing the look in his violet eyes every time we passed one was so sad. It was a look of longing and sadness, mixed in with just a dash of hope.
He's my baby brother. The one I raised since birth because no one else had time. Raising a child while raising yourself is most definitely not an easy task, and I had learned that the hard way.
And seeing his eyes light up when we passed something as simple as an amusement park... Well, it just about broke my heart.
I was broken from my thoughts by a concerned Takashi, asking me if there was anything wrong and making sure I was completely okay.
I assured him I was fine, and we were on our way.
.::.
First we went up to this small, one-person shack thing. Judging from the fact the sign says TICKET BOOTH, I think it would be safe to assume we are getting tickets.
Walking away from the ticket booth, Takashi took my hand. His hand is so warm!
The first ride we decided to go on was the worlds 4th tallest roller coaster ((idk guys I made it up whatever XD)). It was huge!!
"Are you sure you want to do this Ollie?" Takashi asked with a kind of nervous look.
"Come on, you big baby!! It'll be fun! Let's go!" I dragged him by the arm all the way to the line.
After waiting for about ten minutes, we boarded the roller cars. I was practically leaping out my my seat in excitement, while Takashi looked like he was about ready to piss himself. What a baby.
As the ride started, Takashi grabbed my hand real tight. It almost hurt, but I knew he was a scaredy cat so I let it go.
Churning up the ride, my ADHD kicked in big time. It took about five minutes to get to the peak, and during that I was a mess. I couldn't focus and I practically was jumping all over the place in the cramped little car I shared with Takashi.
Ah, yes. The joy of nervous excitement.
Suddenly the car dropped and I screamed in happiness. So this is what it feels like to ride a roller coaster.
People all around us screamed and yelled and cried, praying that they would survive a measly coaster.
We zigged, zagged, flipped, turned, and barrel rolled until the ride was complete. it was exhilarating and amazing, as long as no one got hurt, of course.
When we got off Takashi and I went to eat something.
Hot dogs!!!!!
I'd never had one of these before either.
As I tried my hardest to figure out how exactly the round meant was supposed to be eaten, Takashi laughed at my ignorance.
He laughed.
It was beautiful and melodic, ringing out and almost echoing through the park.

I now had a new goal:
Make him laugh as much as I can.

His simple laugh filled me with so much happiness and hope that I could just... explode.

After that most of it was a blur. all I could think about was how to make him laugh again.
That is, until we got on the ferris wheel.
It was midnight, or close anyway, so it was dark and the park lit up like a Christmas tree.
Gorgeous.
Being up at the top of the wheel with Takashi... knocked the breath out of me.
And that's when I realized,
I love him.
And he needed to know that. Right now.
"Takashi, I-"
Suddenly the sky burst into a million different lights with a loud boom that drowned out what I was going to say next.
They were fireworks.
The fireworks were beautiful, they really were, but I needed to tell Takashi that I love him.
"Taka-"
I frowned. The fireworks were getting in my way!!

I waited until we exited the ride to tell him.
"Takashi. I have something important to tell you that I just realized today, even though I should've sooner.
I'm in love with you.
Like okay, I've known that I love you for a while but being in love is different, you know? I don't know, it just feels different and I just wanted you to know-"
I was cut off by a kiss.
"Oliver, I'm in love with you too."

And then I woke up.

((Lol jk jk jk guys!!! It wasn't a dream or something, it actually happened so you can forget that last statement XD ))