Authors Note

I love you guys.
I care about you guys.
You're all so amazing, and smart, and talented.
I can't see you through my screen, but I bet you're beautiful.
I'm here for you, yes you, the one reading this right now. You're wonderful.
You all deserve so much, please don't think otherwise.
And if you do, well, don't. Because I love you, and you deserve alllllll the love in the world. You're all such amazing and inspiring people, I don't know where I'd be without you all. So please, don't put yourselves down. You're too great for that.

This is my message to y'all.

Do what you want.
Do what makes you happy.
Be around people that make you happy.
It doesn't matter what others say.

So if you self-harm, starve yourself, purge, put yourself down,

Don't. Find the will to stop. It's not about other people. You need to stop and think about how this benefits you. It doesn't. So put down the razor or lighter. Pick up the fork and spoon. Get away from the toilet, puking isn't the answer you're looking for. Put down the bad thoughts. Pick up the good ones. I believe in every single one of you, and I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. If you ever need anything, I'm here. I love you all.

If you have depression, anxiety/panic disorder, bipolar disorder, bipolar depression, ptsd, or any other mental disorder,

You'll get through this. I know it sounds like a cliche cat poster, but trust me. There has to be a little rain for a rainbow right? You're amazing, and as perfect as anyone could be. You're no different from everyone else, you're still you. I've got your back on this, I'm here. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to talk to me. I love you all.

To everyone else, who is just here for some fanfic, I'm here for you too. Everyone has ups and downs, and I swear, I will support you through them all. You're all such amazing, people.

If you can, check out the media at the top or to the side.

Love you guys lots,

Riley