Chapter 10

PRETEND EVERYTHING IS THE SAME SHADE OF PURPLE PLEASE KAY THANKS!))

The formal ball was coming up, and apparently I had to go. I was somewhat used to girls swarming Takashi, but really? The dance was going to be hectic. there is no way I'm going to be able to dance with him there!
But sadly, Kyo-chan and Tamato are going to make me go anyway. I really didn't want to stand around eating food and watching girls dance with my boyfriend, but if it would decrease Haruhi's debt and I could wear a mask, I was fine. ((Don't ask why she wants to wear a mask, it's important to the story later :p ))
So Hika-chan and Kao-chan helped me pick a dress and mask. They decided that we would use violet, because it matches my eyes and makes them stand out. I had to admit, I wasn't too bad looking. The dress was a deep violet, with no straps and rhinestones starting at my waist and fluttering around the rest in a silver ombré. My mask was meticulously detailed, mostly black with sparkly purple decals. I was starting to get a little excited for this dance, I got to dress up for once.
The twins were the only ones who had seen my dress or mask, so no one would know me at the dance tonight. except maybe the host club. Maybe.

~~~~the skippiest of times~~~~

The Ball was beautiful, as were every single one of the guests. everyone looked marvelous.
I had insisted on taking a different car than my brother, so that he wouldn't know me.
However, when I got there, the whole room turned to face me. it was just like in Cinderella, when she's the most beautiful there, and everyone is captivated. I blushed and continued walking over to where the twins were.
"Wow Ollie you look great!"
"Yeah, the whole entire room was staring at you."
"Shut up! I'm not THAT great looking, and you guys deserve all the credit."
Suddenly the rest of the Club came running over and asking who I was.
"Jeez, boss. And you too Mori-senpai. I can't believe you can't recognize your own sister or girlfriend." Hika-chan scoffed, folded his arms and looked away.
"Oliver?!" Tamato hugged me and spun me around talking about me, 'growing up' and 'looking so beautiful he could cry'.
I was slightly embarrassed until Takashi came over and told me I looked, "Absolutely stunning."
That's when I was wayyyyyy past slightly embarrassed. I was redder than Grells hair, Sebastions eyes, and Soul Evan's eyes combined. I was dying in an endless sea of red.
He kissed my cheek and went onto the stage with the rest of the club. I didn't go because tonight I wasn't Olive. I was someone completely different.
I heard plenty of whispers asking where Ollie was and why wasn't Oliver on stage and yada yada.
"Hello my lovely daisies~. I hope you are enjoying the ball."
Tamato gave a flirty opening, but was interrupted when Kao-chan just decided to start explaining the rules of the contest.
I fiddled with my hair, my dress, my mask, everything. I had a bad feeling about tonight, and usually my bad feelings were correct. I was scared. but I didn't dare tell anyone else, although looking back on it now, I should've. I was stupid to think otherwise.

People danced around, and Haruhi and I ate lots of sushi and tuna. I like salmon more, but everyone has an opinion.
It was nearing the end of the ball, and I still felt horrible. Takashi and I danced a few times, but it was interrupted by annoying, desperate chicks.
"...Will be filling in." all eyes turned to Haruhi, and I was very confused, until I saw her go up to kiss the girl. however, my stupid brother had to get in the way and make them kiss on the lips. Great Tamato. it was then, right after the kiss, when everything changed; and there was no going back.

-_-_-_-_-_-
Ooooohhhh suspense yeah? I'm writing the next chapter right now, so I'll see you in a few minutes yeah?