Chapter 5

Tamaki pov
I lightly and slowly ceased playing when Oliver fell asleep, taking her from Mori-Senpai's arms and set off to my fathers office. She was so light and fragile, I was afraid if break her if I held her too tightly. I briefly wondered what she was doing here, and why.

She's like my daughter.

Except older than me. Oh well.

When I reached the office some lovely lady opened the door for me, and I smiled at her with my signature wink. I took Oliver to Fathers room and sat down, not bothering to ask if I could come in. I still had her on my lap.

"Father."

"OH! HELLO, SON! Who's this?"

"Oh, I don't know, why don't you tell me?" I said sarcastically as I flipped her around.

He gasped.

"Is that....?"

"Apparently! I found her today walking around and looking for me. She had a panic attack in the Host Club room so I brought her here."

"How?! She's supposed to be in America!"

"AMERICA?!" My baby sister?? How did she get here from America?

Suddenly father got a call, and he reacted angrily to most of what was being said, until he hung up on whoever it was.

"That was the protection program in America."

"And?"

"They asked where she is."

What?

They can't take her away right?

I just got her back.

I'm not going to give her up.

No way.

She's my sister.

And I love her.

OLLIE POV
I woke up in an old, familiar room. It smelled like chocolate and raspberries and soft Mozart played. The pink, sparkly canopy and princess bed sheets made me smile, and my eyes skirted to my bed side table, to see if my prized possession was still around.

The old CD player was worn down and skipped tracks. Hello Kitty fading off the front, unicorn stickers on the back. It was pink with a white handle, and yellow ductape covered the bottom. I had drawn all over it as a child, but now the stick drawings of my brother and I were faded. The cute little Hello Kitty painted on the front was barely even noticeable anymore. Just like old memories. Old memories of friends and family that I never thought I'd see again. Some, I wouldn't, sadly. Also sadly, some I would see again.

But the room was familiar.

It was my room.

My room before they took me away.

My thoughts were interrupted when Tamaki came in, tiptoeing even though I was awake, like I was too fragile for him to walk normally. "Hey, Ollie~. Time to get up. The Host Club is here. They wanted to make sure that you're okay."

I pretended to be asleep and prayed that my brother bought it. I didn't want to see anyone, especially after I embarrassed myself during the Host Club yesterday. Having panic attacks wasn't fun, and I hated every minute of them.

"Fine then. If you can't hear me."
Then he started tapping relentlessly onto my head.

"But I don't want to get up!"

"Ollie. I will make them come in here and wake you up. They are very loud you know."

Ugh. I did know.

I didn't even know them for a day. Ouch.

"Fine then~"

I heard him walk away as I braced myself.

"OLLIE CHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN~~~!!!!"

Oh god.

So much loud.

What are this.

"Hm."

It was grunt boy.

His voice is hawt.

Like, really, really, hot.

Like, sexy, hot.

I've never seen a hot person before.

I banished those painfully true thoughts from my head and rolled over.

"I don't wanna get outta bed! If I get outta bed I'll die!!" I now faced the ceiling and anime cried.
I don't wanna die.

"You won't die. You're strong. I know you can do it." That was the girl. Or is she a boy? Or both? Or neither? Honestly I didn't care, I didn't even know his/her/their name. Was it Haruki? Haruka? Haru? All I knew is that their very pretty and very kind.

"Hey, Haru... I'm sorry I don't remember you're name... But I have a question for you."

"Haruhi. And what's up?"

"You're a girl right?"

Everyone had really confused looks on their faces.

"Yes."

"Oh okay. I thought so. But I wasn't sure because at the Protection House I had a friend who was both and a friend who was neither! I hope they're okay....."

"Well, she knows. now we can't have her tell our secret so she'll just have to join the host club!" Tama sounded excited.

"REALLY?! YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!" I was so happy!! maybe they would be my friends. I really hoped so. I didn't really have any friends outside of the Protection Program, so I thought it would be fun to make new friends.

"YAAAAYYYYY OLLIE-CHAN CAN STAY WITH US!" I got out of bed and Honey and I danced around all over. he's cool. I like him.

Suddenly we were both picked up by Taka-Chan. He put us on his shoulders and walked out of my room, the rest of the host club following.

At this point I was really blushing. the hot guy was carrying me on his shoulders! ^\\\^

Haruhi must have noticed my blush because she winked at me.

I kept squirming on top of Takashi's shoulders.

When we got to the living room Takashi set us down and sat on the couch. Kyo-chan was talking but i had a hard time paying attention.

"Ollie is the protective type!!" Tamaki thrust his hand into the air like superman.

"Ooohhhh coooooolllll!!" Suddenly I was very tired. it was a long day..... not really.

"Tamato I'm tirreeeeeedddddd!!!!"

"Alright Oliver we'll get you to bed. Mori Senpai?"

Then Taka-chan picked me up and walked to my room. I was barely conscious so I had a hard time containing my red face. maybe I have a fever....

When we got to my room that boy did the most wild thing!

He kissed my head!!

I'm going to have to pay him back later. maybe I can get those shady twins to help.

((Ew I know this sucks so tell me how to improve so that I don't suck as much.))