Epilouge

Ollie POV

"Eren, Mika! Uncle Tamaki and Aunt Haruhi are here!"

My son, Eren Morinozuka has just turned five, and is the cutest little boy you've ever seen.

My daughter, Mikasa Morinozuka (known as Mika), was the smartest, but quietest little girl you've ever met. She's just turned five too, her and Eren are twins.

Today's the Host Club's ten year reunion, and I am practically pissing myself in excitement.

Haruhi walks through our mansion door, a little boy in her arms. We are all rich, obviously, so our houses are huge.
Haruhi and Tamaki got married the same year Takashi and I did, Haruhi and I planned on having kids at the same time.

Haruhi and Tamaki's son was named Armin. He was a cute little blond kid who was extremely smart but very outgoing.

Honey brought his fiancé, Hikaru and Kaoru brought their girlfriends and Kyouya brought his wife.

It was good to have the whole gang back together, especially after ten years of being apart.

We planned to all move back to Japan, although only Hikaru, Kaoru, and Honey would have to move. The rest of us never left.

The kids were starting school soon, and trust me, there was no way in hell they aren't going to Ouran.

Because that's where I met the love of my life and best friends forever.

And I don't regret a second of it.

Ahhhh!!!! I'm so proud of this story and how far it's come. Thank you all so much for being a part of this and supporting me (and Ollie) in the making of this book!!!

Be sure to check out my new Ouran story:

Host Club Management!!!!

Thanks again, I love you all so so so SOOOO much!❤️